Chapter 63

💜Diana's pov 💜
"Two options?" I asked
" yeah , I was talking with the boys , so we could contract guards 24/7 , BUT we would hear the fans screaming because I don't think that they will relax until we appear or talk to them-" he said but I cut him " and they will scream louder and louder if you appear or talk to them "
" she's got a point " zayn said sitting on the couch
"Or we have just a option left, that is move in to another place, house , more hidden , and more quiet " he said
I was kind of .... surprised
" and we need more space and rooms " I said
" space , yeah I agree but rooms ?, do we need it ...more?" Harry said suspiciously
Niall started to look at me smiling and with a look of hope

" are you- are..are you pregnant? By chance ?" Liam asked
"No no no what ?! NO NO NO ITS NOT THAT NOT NOW ...No " I said
" so why more rooms ?" Louis asked confused
" for visits , and the dogs ...i don't know " I said " just in case lottie wanted to come over and Lou so that they have their own rooms , because we just have 3/4 rooms here , and for everybody it's not enough "
" and for our future kids " Niall said smiling
" I'm not pregnant Niall " I said
" I know , but in the future " he said smirking , I just rolled my eyes playfully.
Harry just smacked Niall in the back of his head .
"Ow!"
"Don't hurt my boyfriend " I said playfully for my brother and then I put my legs around Niall's torso protectively like a koala and then my head on top of his and stroking his head
The boys laughed at my figure
" yeah Yeah whatever " harry said shaking his head

~ one month later ~
We moved to another house thanks to the fans .
It was a big house like a mansion, it's still in London obviously, it's so quiet.
This is mine and Niall's bedroom

All in this house was sophisticated it was amazing it has about seven or eight bedrooms and in each bedroom , it has a bathroom then downstairs you have a big music room and a place where our dogs will sleep like a room for them with toys and attr...

All in this house was sophisticated it was amazing it has about seven or eight bedrooms and in each bedroom , it has a bathroom then downstairs you have a big music room and a place where our dogs will sleep like a room for them with toys and attractions for dogs like those tunnels for them to play and go inside, then we have a big kitchen with a door that we can go to the backyard a really really really really big backyard come with Pool a really big pool and with chairs and garden tables and garden little lights it's so amazing and then also downstairs they have a gym and then beside the kitchen you have a big living room ,that in the same space it's a dining room then we have a big attic where I don't dare to go there because I'm still traumatised and it's a really really really really big house and a comfortable one, I love it .