chapter 3

The older brothers were shocked when they recognized their friend as the one being right beside their mother. She looked more mature, considering that she was no longer the 9 year old that they remember, but she was still recognizable, her eyes and factions were the same as that little girl that left and didn't expect to see again.

The younger ones were confused about this new stranger that they saw in front of them, regardless that they were captivated by her charm.

She was just standing there and looked beautiful, was that even possible? Well, it seems like it was.

The young woman looked nervous but she had such a bright smile while watching the older brothers, the rest felt jealous that she was not looking at them.

She looked fragile but with a strong aura, empowerment, that's what it was. A great feeling of confidence, not ego, like she is capable of doing anything.

No one said anything and an awkward moment formed between them. They wanted to say something but they didn't find the words to say.
A memory came to her how were things before she left.

(y/n) looked at the rest of the brothers, she didn't have many memories with some of them and others weren't born when she left

(y/n) looked at the rest of the brothers, she didn't have many memories with some of them and others weren't born when she left. She was kind of surprised to see how much the family extended, having lost communication, she felt like she missed many things after all they were family for her. Her eyes laid on the triplets and rush of nostalgia and excitement filled her she remembers them so small, she walked up to Tsubaki and Azusa that were standing beside each other she immediately hugged both of them, they were caught off guard,and normally tsubaki would have made some remark but before he could say she caressed their cheeks with so much emotion showing in her eyes. 

“ You two have grown so much” she said with a bright smile, she then turned to Natsume, she took his hand carefully “you have gotten so tall, to think that you have grown to be a fine man.” 

Hugging and holding hands is known to be an intimate action between two people so when she did it so freely they felt kind of uncomfortable, they still didn't know who she was. 

Trying to not make things more uncomfortable she turned around and stood in front of the oldest. 

“Sorry, I didn't make you aware of my returning'' she said looking down, Miwa said that she could stay with them as a way to reconnect, she gave her their contact info but she panicked and she used an excuse that she didn't want them to know until the big day. She looked up and she only got to see how Hikaru approached her and then she felt a thigh hug, she immediately hugged back, they separated and she went to hug the other three, Kaname accepted with no complaint and he even kissed the top of her head. Masaomi was more shy and Ukyo was kind of stiff but he hugged her back. She was giggling with excitement. The awkward tension disappeared and everyone felt glad.

“I know who you are!” Wataru explained while pointing at her.

“Wataru don't point at people, is rude” Ukyo told him, the little boy apologizes quietly and with excitement he said “you’re the pretty girl from the photos!” 

The girl was confused by what the youngest one said, her face like a child’s showed her confusion. 

“We found an old album photo,” Masaomi explained “I'm pretty sure it was yours, you must have forgotten at our house.”Masaomi had a kind smile just like when he was little, he was so caring and soft, I'm glad he hasn't changed- She thought, she giggled at the idea of how Masaomi only changed on appearance he was still the little boy she remembered.

“(y/n) we have so much to catch up!” Kaname exclaimed, he hugged her by the waist trying to bring her closer to him, “maybe we could have dinner together.” His face was now closed to hers, she lightly laughed and pinched his nose. The oldest laughed at this, it was actually something common that happened between those two, some of the others just smirked or laughed. 

“You’re still going to do that, you hurted me” Kaname said while holding his nose and faking being offended and hurted but still having a smile that he couldn’t hide, he was such a drama queen.

“Old habits die hard.” she simply answered

“Well he's right it’s been almost two decades" Hikaru said. "we’ll need to schedule something whenever you’re free” Ukyo said, joining the conversation he was also excited for her returning.

“That won't be a problem,” Miwa said, she was so happy that everyone was together once again, “she’ll be staying at sunrise residence, you’ll have plenty of time to catch up.”