𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 12

Cade's POV

Clarke opens the automobile door and checked if the fog cleared, "The fog's cleared. Come on. Let's go. Jasper's waiting." She said. Me, Clarke, Finn and Wells continued to walk through the forest.

I noticed Finn approaching Wells, I just ignored them and continued to walk with Clarke.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Bellamy's POV

I walk out of the cave me and Charlotte stayed at with Charlotte close behind, "It's all clear. Anybody out here? Jones?" I said making them appear behind a giant log, "We're here!" Jones said, we all meet up, "Lost you in the stew. Where'd you go?" I asked Jones, "Made it to a cave down there." He said as, "The hell was that?" I asked them, "I don't know." They said, I looked over the group noticing someone missing, "Where's Atom?" I asked, but Jones just shrugged.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Cade's POV

"Trapped in a hundred-year-old car by toxic fog. Whew. Last night was pretty... What's the word? Fun." I said while looking at Clarke, "It wasn't fun. It was irresponsible. We should've left the second the fog cleared." She said making me sigh, "Even if the fog cleared, we'd never make it back through these woods at night." I said, "And you were kind of rough on Wells." I continued, she looked at me fo awhile and looked at the front again, "Hardly." She said.

"He's a pretty straight-up guy. And he loves you. You know that, right? But every time your dad comes up, he won't give you a straight answer. Makes me think he's hiding something. So, I gotta ask you. How sure are you that Wells is the one who turned in your dad?" I questioned, "A hundred percent. All right? He's the only one I told." She answered me very quickly, "Is he the only one who knew?" I asked her making her think about what I said but it was disturbed when a scream was heard from a distance.

"Who was that?" Clarke asked looking at me, "Charlotte" I said recognising the familiar scream.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

3rd Person's POV

"Aah! Aah!" Charlotte screamed as she saw Atom right there lying on the ground seriously injured, Bellamy comes running and find Charlotte staring at Atom, "Son of a bitch. Atom." Bellamy said as he rushes to Atom, he looks over his wounds, unsure how to help him, "Kill me. Kill me. Kill... me." Atom muttered unable to talk of how seriously injured he is.

Atom gasps from pain and lack of oxygen. The others show up behind Charlotte, Bellamy stood up back up as Charlotte walks toward Bellamy, Atom begins to choke, "I... can't... breathe." He said, Charlotte reaches for the knife Bellamy gave her, "Don't be afraid." Charlotte said to Bellamy, he looked up at the hunting party, "Go back to camp." He said, "Charlotte, you too." And Charlotte left leaving him and Atom alone, "Kill... me. Bell...a...my... pl...ea..se." Atom begged, but then Clarke approaches from behind while Atom continues to choke.

Clarke walks over and kneels next to Atom, Atom notices her, "Plea...se." Atom begged Clarke, "I heard screams." Clarke said while looking at Atom, "Charlotte found him. I sent her back to camp." Bellamy said, Clarke continued to inspect Atom and looked up at Bellamy and shakes her head, Bellamy looked down and nods, Clarke takes a deep breath, "Okay. I'm gonna help you, all right?" She said while reaching over and runs her fingers though Atom's hair and began humming, Bellamy looked over at Clarke, Clarke takes the knife from Bellamy's hand.

Bellamy realizes Clarke is going to do what he couldn't, Clarke pierces Atom's neck with the knife, Bellamy looks up at Clarke while she continued to hum, while Bellamy doesn't take his eyes off Clarke, they stayed there until Atom dies, Clarke continued to hum while Bellamy watches without knowing that Charlotte was watching in the distance.