𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 17

Bellamy's POV

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-Flashback-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Mom, please, let me get a doctor." I said as she groans with labor pains.

She gasped, "No! You can't tell anyone. Tell me what happens if you do. Say it." She said as she held her stomach.

"Y-you get floated. I don't understand. Why is it wrong to have more than one baby?"

"The Ark couldn't survive. The chancellor can't allow it." She answered as she started to take deep breaths.

"He's, like, the emperor Augustus, right?" I said as she smiled and looked at me.

"That's right. Just like the emperor we read about." She said when suddenly she gasped.

"The baby's coming. Get the blanket." She said as I grabbed thee blanket as the baby comes out.

we wrapped her as soon as she came out, "My brave boy. You have a sister." She said as she handed my sister to me.

"You should name her." She said while looking at both of us.

"Augustus had a sister. Octavia." I said as Octavia started to fuss.

"Bellamy, you can't let her cry. Here. Give her to me." She said as I gave Octavia to her.

Once I gave Octavia to her, she started to close her eyes.

"No, mom, mom, you can't fall asleep." I said as I held onto her shoulders, keeping her from falling.

"I'm so tired. Your sister. Your responsibility." My mom said as she slept and Octavia started to cry.

"Mom, mom, what do I do? Mom!' I said as I shake her.

I looked back at Octavia, "Shh! Please! Shh shh shh!" I said as I put my index finger in her mouth.

"See, I told you. It's okay. I won't let anything bad happen to you, Octavia. I promise." I said as she started to sleep.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-Flashback ends-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Octavia!" I screamed as I looked into her tent with a torch, but she wasn't in there.

I sighed and move to Clarke's tent, "You're up?" I asked her as she got out of her tent.

"Yeah. Knowing that hundreds of people might be dying on the Ark makes it pretty hard to sleep." She said as I sighed.

"Raven and Cade's flares will work." I said as I looked at her in assurance.

"Raven's radio would've worked better." She said as I half scoffed and half laughed at her.

"You're doubting your friend now?" I asked her making her sigh and look at me.

"I try not too, but I can't help the feeling of worry in the pit of my stomach." She said as she looked at where the flares were launched.

"Look, For a week of me getting to know Cade, she has skills that no one can ever have." I said.

"I know what she's capable of." She said as I nodded.

"Have you seen Octavia?" I asked her as she shrugged.

"No. It's Octavia. She's probably chasing butterflies." She said making me sigh.

"Clarke, I've checked the camp. She's not here." I said making her think.

"Ok. I'll help you find her. Let's check again. You go to the dropship. I'll check the rest of the tents." She said as I smiled at her.