Chapter 7 - His Good Girl

Happy weekend everyone! This chapter is rated MATURE and by the sounds of your reactions in the last chapter, much awaited!! :P Thank you!! The fire is turned wayyy up high in this one. @sephine87 and I have talked about this scene for what feels like months and we love hearing your thoughts! 

Have a great weekend everyone and thank you for your votes! 

...................................

I couldn't help but be consumed by what I saw in the theatre kitchen that afternoon with Alan and Lily, but maybe it was the universe's way of telling me I need to steer my thoughts back to my priorities - I have less than eight weeks to reproduce my body of work. Lizzy keeps telling me "one thing at a time." Whilst I'm at the theatre to channel all my energy into that, and when I'm at home, switch it off and tune in to my work load. I'm trying my best. If only it were that easy. The theatre involves 'Alan,' and Alan runs through my mind a thousand times a day, completely disrupting all focus.

I lay on my bed listening to the rain brainstorming ideas for my expressionist pieces, but he's still there at the forefront of my mind

I lay on my bed listening to the rain brainstorming ideas for my expressionist pieces, but he's still there at the forefront of my mind. He and Lily left this evening for their Japanese restaurant date deep in conversation. They walked straight past Lizzy and I with no acknowledgment whatsoever.

"That woman would lick the bottom of his shoe if he asked her to," Lizzy jabs.

....................

I wanted to talk to Lizzy about Alan, to tell her of our 'moment,' at his apartment, at the restaurant, of all the sexual innuendos... I wanted her two cents, but then I remember that sincere look in Alan's eyes when I swore to secrecy in his dressing room and I couldn't betray his trust.

He said I was a 'good girl.' Is that what he thinks of me? That he can take me for a ride? Every instilled moral inside of me wants to defy it, and say absolutely not will I ever allow a man to think he can have me as a side dish, and yet I know all it will take is one look, that sultry voice, and I'm a gonner. I think back to our night together and how gentlemanly he respected my circumstances. It was me who wanted more, so much more. To think, we could have had sex that night, behind Lily's back...

No. I can't do this, no matter who he is. This isn't me.

..................

Yep. One look - that's it - every rational thought I have disappears in a flash and I slip right back into the taboo of our connection. It's as if the air changes as soon as that man walks into the room.

I'm preparing my materials for the day spread out on a long table. Now without Lily by his side, all attention is on me.

"G'morning," he smiles as he walks by. I'm about to climb the set ladders, flashing my sexiest smile back.

"Hi."

Ugh. It seems incredibly juvenile to say, but Alan gives me the feeling of seeing your crush walking down the corridor towards you, then the moment they pass you have this built up adrenaline inside that's just bursting to come out.