5

" Do not touch me again."

" Then don't take my stuff."

" You have no idea what you're dealing with."

" Uh... Shakespeare in the park? Doth Mother know, you wear-eth her drapes?"

" This is beyond you, metal man. Loki will face Asgardian justice."

" He gives up the Cube, he's all yours. Until then, stay out of the way. Tourist."

Thor throws his hammer at Tony, which knocks him back and breaks at least 4 trees.

Lauren can see Loki watching them fight from a distance, so she teleports himself to him.

" You know, you could've escaped," She says as she crosses her arms.

" Oh, I'm well aware," Loki says.

" What's going on in that dark little head of yours?"

" Can't you tell?"

" I hear something... but I don't know what it is."

" And here I thought you were powerful. I guess Barton was wrong."

He hit a nerve.

Lauren lifts her hand to use her powers. Loki's forced to stand up, his arms at his side. His entire body feels more and more compressed at she squeezes her hand. She draws her hand closer to her body, and Loki gets pulled closer to her as well.

" Don't think for a second that I wouldn't kill you where you stand."

In her other hand forms a ball of fire. She can see the fear in his eyes. She can feel the rush she gets from using her powers. She feels powerful as she has the God of Mischief within her grabs.

" Hey! That's enough."

Steve stops the fight between Tony and Thor and grabs Lauren's attention. She rids herself of the fireball, but once again places Loki in handcuffs.

" Now, I don't know what you plan on doing here."

"I've come here to put an end to Loki's schemes."

"Then prove it. Put that hammer down."

"Yeah...no. Bad call. He loves his hammer."

"You want me to put the hammer down?!"

Thor jumps into the air and Steve puts his shield up. The moment the hammer comes in contact with the shield, a blue wave of energy pulsed and knocked down everything within a two mile radius.

Lauren then grabs Loki and teleports down to the rest of the men.

" Are you finished?" She asks.

Loki silently chuckles.

" You... captured Loki?" Thor asks.

" Are you doubting my ability?"

" You are Midgardian, yes?"

"Yes."

Thor and Loki share a look. Both knowing, but neither speaking. Lauren rolls her eyes as Natasha lands the jet by them. Lauren escorts Loki to the jet and forces him down to a seat. Surprised by her strength, she stares at her as she buckles him in.

She sits across from him, his eyes still on her. Thor takes the seat to her left  as Tony and Steve stay standing.

" What are those powers that you posses?" He asks.

" They're still coming up with a word for it, but for now I use one-- magic," She responds.

" Magic? So you're a witch?"

Lauren turns her head and looks deep into Thor's eyes. She seeps into his mind and sees his memories.

" Just like your mother."

She turns her head back to Loki as Thor sits there with his eyes widened. He glances over at Loki who supports an all-knowing grin.