Chapter 35 - Wedding Crashers

A smile will get you pretty far...
But a smile with a gun will get you even further

I wake up to my phone ringing at 1am. I answer it either way. "Hello," I mumble.

"You guys need to be at the airport in one hour. Pack for a week. Hurry!" Walker demands before hanging up. I sit up and rub my eyes checking through my messages. One pops up.

I got Walker to get your plane tickets. Bring Chase, Shawn, AJ and Hendrix. DO NOT bring Toni!!! See you soon babe! I can't wait, Charm! -CK❣️

I throw on sweatpants and a hoodie before walking outside. I run to Chase's cabin and bang on his door. He opens it in nothing but sweatpants and yawns.

"Are you okay Luck," he asks worriedly.

"Pack for a week! We need to head to the airport in ten minutes. Meet me at my cabin!" I tell him before running to Shawn's cabin. I make my way to AJ's and Hendrix before going back to mine to pack.

Within 15 minutes I'm packed and the boys have all arrived. We sneakily run out since we aren't allowed to go out. We grab an Uber and drive all the way to the airport.

Once we reach there we get our tickets and go through security. 20 minutes until boarding. It's 2:40 am. We all had a long ass night and I guess they're right. The night must go on.

I stand up and face the boys. "I'm going to get hot chocolate with Hendrix," I determine. He's half asleep but it's fine. I kick his leg waking him up fully.

"What does everyone want?" I ask. Hendrix gets up standing next to me.

"I'll take a hot chocolate, two chocolate muffins, 3 croissants, a six pack of donuts and two pineapple mango smoothies," AJ orders.

"What does anyone who is not a fat ass want?" Hendrix jokes, turning to Shawn and Chase.

"Smoothie, hot chocolate and muffin," Shawn answers.

"Chamomile tea, two croissants and water," Chase retorts. I type it down in a notepad on my phone so I don't forget.

"Why me? Didn't you see I was sleeping," Hendrix whines as we search for a store or Café of some sort. In all honesty, I just didn't want Chase to volunteer to help me.

"Because Hendrix. Why not," I roll my eyes as we reach a place. They take our order and Hendrix and I wait on the side.

"Charm, we all love you. Never forget that," Hendrix tells me. "You'll always have us no matter what. We're your family," he adds. I smile and hug him tightly.

"Food for Charm!" I hear a bell. Hendrix and I get up and grab our food before walking back to the guys handing them their food.

"If we have to do those dumbass scenarios like last time I'm going to lose it," Chase rolls his eyes as we board the plane.

"Don't worry we don't," I assure him. At least I hope we don't. Hendrix, AJ and Chase all sit behind Shawn and I.

"I'm going to sleep. Wake me when we're there," I tell them.

"Shit I don't know about waking you up," Shawn throws his hands in the air. I guess the last encounters didn't go too well.

•••

I wake up myself as the plane lands on the runway. We get up and grab our luggage before walking off the plane. We walk towards the exit and I notice a guy holding a sign "CK". I walk up to him.

"I'm CK," I tell him. He takes my bags from me and leads the guys and I outside to a limo. He hands me five envelopes before I get in the limo. Each with everyone's name on. I hand them around and AJ groans before opening it.