His little ancestors were spoiled: chapter 2

Chapter 2 She hasn't left yet...

  With an ashamed expression on his face, He Shan looked at the seemingly abandoned dock in front of him. He looked at the man's cold and terrible expression through the rearview mirror and whispered.

  "Boss, the ship was not found. The Zhao family must have sent madam away."

   "Then chase!" A violent voice sounded, looking coldly at the dock without a ship.

   "But there is no way to keep chasing like this, Miss Zhao will still..."

  He Shan didn't finish speaking, the man's gaze swept over like Madman, He Shan shut his mouth hurriedly and did not continue.

  "Arrange the boat immediately and go to sea to chase!" He made every effort to suppress his irritability and maintain his composure.

  No matter where she escapes in this world, he will chase her back!

  His heart belongs to her, and she can only be his forever!

   "Yes." He Shan nodded, but just as his voice fell, two people suddenly got off the car parked on the dock.

  One man and one woman.

  The man is the Zhao family's bodyguard, while the lady, dressed in a white wedding gown, is slim and has lovely long hair with naturally curly ends.

  The man's figure was startled, "It's Miss Zhao." He Shan said incredulously.

  They haven't even gone to sea yet. Didn't the Zhao family arrange to send her away long ago?

  He Shan's voice fell silent, the car door was forced open, and the gloomy man strided out of the car, his eyes fixed on the girl on the dock.

  The black pupils of those cold eyes tightened suddenly!

  She hasn't left yet...

However, before he could step over, the girl noticed him and gave him a warm smile.

The man's face was slightly shocked by the soft and beautiful smile, which reminded him of a spring breeze.

  After all, this was the first time she smiled at him like this, after growing up.

Gu Jiu turned to look at Zhao Wanyi beside him, with a concerned expression on his face, after looking at the driver and bodyguard who had been tied up by him and Zhao Wanyi in the car.

  He didn't know why the young lady suddenly changed her mind.

  "Miss, you must think clearly, you can't go back..."

   Before Gu Jiu had finished speaking, the girl beside him suddenly ran towards the man.

  Zhao Wanyi walked all the way and came to the man in the black wedding suit. When she saw the familiar and terrifying color on his face, there was a burst of joy in her heart, and she looked at him with a smile on his face.

  The man's gaze was firmly fixed on the nice smile on her face, suddenly a little lost.

  Zhao Wanyi smiled, and the tip of his nose suddenly became sore, she couldn't help but threw herself into his arms with excitement.

   "A Shen...I'm back!" She leaned her face on his chest, feeling the familiar temperature, and couldn't help calling him.

  The familiar and hot temperature on the man's body suddenly made her feel relieved, as if her sprained foot didn't hurt much.

  Although all this is like a dream, the breath and temperature on his body are so familiar.

  The fragrant and soft breath that made him dream, suddenly approached, the man stiffened, slowly lowered his eyes, and looked at the girl who was sticking her face on his chest incredibly.

  Simply follow your heart!

   "What did you just... call me?" He moved his lips, his dull voice was a bit hoarse, but his body seemed to be filled with lead, stiffly frozen in place, unable to move.

  She called him...A Shen?  (End of this chapter)