His little ancestors were spoiled: chapter 24

Chapter 24 The Bad Girl Who Escaped Ten Times in Two Years

His paranoia about her was on the verge of becoming a mental disorder. She had no idea what he was talking about before and assumed he was sick and psycho.

But, after seeing too much, she began to comprehend his pathological actions. He didn't know how to handle anyone well because he had never been warmed before, and he didn't think anyone would. He could only hold her around by using force.

He must have assumed she had fled once more, so he surrounded her like a horde of hungry people.

The man's cold voice echoed just as Zhao Wanyi sighed silently in her heart and felt a little distressed at the man who had a frightening face and was hated by all.

"People who have tried to flee ten times in two years are unqualified to make those statements." He hummed coldly and stared at her with a low brow.

The stern expression is frosty. Even if she said it a hundred times, he would not believe it!

  His voice fell, Zhao Wanyi was taken aback and was blocked by his words for a moment.

  "......"

  She would have had no idea she had attempted to flee so many times if he hadn't said anything.

She was stunned for a while before she recovered, she didn't say anything, but quietly removed his suit, handed it to the bodyguard, and reached out to take the new suit. Spread it out by lifting it by the collar.

The guy, unknowingly...gradually calmed down as he lowered his eyes to look at her serious appearance, the aggressive and frightening face just now. Zhao Wanyi took the suit and walked behind him, and then said softly.

   "Raise your hands and try."

  The tall figure of the man stood upright. After hearing her voice, he subconsciously pursed his thin lips, and then spread his hands stiffly.

   But frowned subconsciously. He didn't understand why he listened to this bad girl who lied to him repeatedly.

  Just listening to her soft voice, he did it inexplicably...

On tiptoe, Zhao Wanyi helped him put the suit on, then turned around and came in front of him, raised her small face, and extended her hand with a gentle expression, helped him straighten the neckline of the suit, and then buttoned the suit button. on.

  She took a step back and looked at the man's extremely fitting suit, with a satisfied smile on her face.

   "It fits well."

  This suit may really be tailor-made for him. He completely controlled this suit, which is much better than the model.

Ji Mu frowned and looked down at the suit she had just put on him by herself, as if the heat from her fingertips was still on it...

It makes people feel soft in an inexplicable way. He was quiet for a moment before lifting his eyes and smiling at the girl who was tenderly looking at him.

"It's ugly." He snorts coldly, his face cold, as though he disapproves.

  It's just a set of ugly clothes, it's is not enough to let him put down his defenses against her. Hearing what he said, Zhao Wanyi was not angry, but took the trousers from the suit and came to him again.

  Ji Mushen looked down at her, and saw that she suddenly pulled the corner net of his suit, and then suddenly leaned against the waist of his trousers. The soft hands pulled the waistband of his trousers to surround his tight waist half a circle, as if gesturing something.

  At this moment, her face suddenly leaning over, just leaned against his chest...

  "..." She approached suddenly, lowered her head slightly, and the tip of his nose was full of the soft fragrance of shampoo on her body.

AN:-

Hi everyone,

So I have been working on this app for past two months and have published it on google play. if you use android phone you can download this app, from the link in my bio.

If you don't have android phone you can buy this full book from my ko-fi store link is in the bio.

thanks for reading.

(End of this chapter)