His little ancestors were spoiled: chapter 22

Chapter 22 This man... is too terrible!

Zhao Wanyi was taken aback when she heard Linman's voice, and she looked at the tag with curiosity.

It was fine. Ji Mushen will, after all, be the richest man in the future... It is also okay to wear clothing that is ten times more costly than this one.

"Could you please take it down so I can examine it more closely?" Zhao Wanyi pondered for a moment before approaching the clerk and reporting a yardage.

The clerk nodded and went to get a suit, which he hung neatly in front of Zhao Wanyi so she could examine it more closely.

Zhao Wanyi brushed the fabric with her hand. The suit is extremely trendy, but the fabric is soft and comfortable. It should be a pleasurable experience to wear on the body.

Several black cars appeared on this small street just as Zhao Wanyi was carefully inspecting the suit. The street was filled with the sound of braking.

A car slammed on the brakes and came to a halt in the middle of the driveway. A group of bodyguards in black suits and sunglasses exited the vehicle, dashed over to the men's clothing shop, and quickly encircled the store's entrance and exit.

This stance startled the clerk next to him, who covered his mouth.

Lin Man, who was standing next to Zhao Wanyi, was also taken aback, and the book she was holding nearly dropped to the ground.

"What the hell is going on..."

Zhao Wanyi, who was looking at the suit, was taken aback by the braking sound and the crowd's exclamation. Then she unexpectedly remembered something, and the pretty little face on her turned pale.

She was so familiar with this situation, even if she didn't look back, she guessed what happened.  

......

A dozen bodyguards were stationed outside the men's clothing store ahead of time. Another black car pulled up to the front door of the men's clothing store and stopped.

A tall man in a black suit strode out of the car as the door opened. At this moment, the handsome face is as cold as ice. Those ferocious and enraged eyes look like they're about to devour someone!

  Full of anger!

  The man walked into the clothing store angrily, his gaze fixed on the woman who was choosing clothes.

  The eyes are cold and ugly!

  "First... Sir..." The clerk was taken aback.

  The man's aura is too strong, and with a dozen bodyguards, they dare not move at all!

  Linman, who was carrying a stack of books, was the only one who was taken aback when she saw the threatening man. The man can be seen looking at Zhao Wanyi, and Lin Man's heart is pounding even harder as she holds the book and blocks Zhao Wanyi's body.

"You...who are you... don't come near...". Lin Man made every effort to frighten the other person, but Mushen swept over with a chilling glare, and she jumped all over herself.

  This man...is so terrible!

  In the entire store, only Zhao Wanyi was calmer, looking at the suit with her back facing everyone. At this moment, the man had already strode behind her, ignoring the woman who stood in front of Zhao Wanyi.

   "Zhao Wanyi!" An angry voice rang in the store.

  The man's eyes are full of danger of losing control!

  She even dared to run! She lied to him again! This roar stunned Lin Man.

  Zhao Wanyi abruptly turned around, exposing a face covered in heavy makeup, just as the man couldn't help himself and tried to strangle the bad girl who had misled him repeatedly.

  The man frowned.

  (End of this chapter)