part one

PART ONE

"Let's break up. I don't love you anymore"

"Baby please we can figure it out. I will change but please just don't leave me"

"You always say that but you go back to the same person you were. This isn't love. This is an obsession!! Can't you see it?!"

"Baby just one last chance hm? I'll change I promise"

"I'm done with your promises. Good bye...taehyung"

And just like she left the house entering a completely new world which she had been away from for years. But little did she know that she threw herself into a pit...a pit which she won't be able to escape.

Y/n POV

Gasping loudly I sat up on my bed as my trembling hands reached out for my water bottle. It was the same dream again. Tears escaped my eyes from the horror of my life.

Sweating a bit I decided to open the window a little when I noticed the window was already open. Fear in my heart increased as I clearly remembered closing it before heading to sleep.

I walked to it as I remove the curtains to peep out. Cold air breezes past me making me shiver as I look around.

I was about to close the go back when...I saw him...fear took control of my entire body as I started to trembled more.

H-he was back. My dream...everything was real.

"Y/N WAKE UP!!!"

I jolted up from my bed as my face was tear stained. I looked around noticing that it was now morning as my dear mother woke up and chose violence as she smacked my head with the pillow.

"Ouch! Mom!!!"

"Wake up you sloth! It's 12 in the moon as your ass is still sleeping"

"Gosh I'm up I'm up!!!"

I groaned as I got up from the bed as I long forgot my dream...or so I thought.

I walked down stairs after I finished my bath and morning routine only to be greeted by my mom dancing like an idiot in the kitchen.

I giggled as it's been a long time since I have seen her this happy.

"Whatsup today? You look really happy"

"Oh- you're here!"

"Um...yea?"

I spoke as I took my seat and scooped some butter applying it to my toast (I hate bread)

"Well...I need to tell you something y/n..."

"Come to the point you know I hate running around the bushes"

My mom sighed before dropping the bomb on me.

"I found someone...someone I really love. And I want you to meet him. I bet you will love him too."

"Mom-"

"Ah ah let me complete. I know it's been hard for you but I really think that getting yourself a dad will help you out honey. I never spent enough time with you and it makes me so guilty. And a new environment will improve your mental health!"

"Mom...you are more than enough for me. Even if you don't spend time with me you never fail to show that you love me and I couldn't be more happier than that. But if you really like him then I guess meeting him won't be so bad"

"Omg really?! I'm gonna call him and tell him right now. I'll be back. Thank you so much hiney I love you"

"You know...it feels weird when you call me honey all of sudden after calling me a sloth in the morning...maybe you should stick to that"

"Hehe"

I chuckled as my mom danced by to get her phone and call her lover. I sighed as I knew it will be a new start again. I hope it is going to go good.

I pick up my car keys as I head out after hugging my mom. I get in and drive to my university. I was in the last year. Almost about to graduate. I didn't have much friends here. The few friends I had were all girls. For some reason no boy ever dared to come up to me.

They would just run away whenever I went near them. It weirded me out but I didn't pay attention to it much as I was too focused on my studies.

I enter the college as my best friend, jisoo? Came up to me hugging me tightly. Making me chuckle.

"Why is everyone so happy today?"

I choked out as she squished me by hugging me tightly.

"I heard your mom is getting married I am so happy for you"

"Married what-? Bruh chill it's only her boyfriend"

"Oh wait...really?"

"Mhmm"

"Then omg I heard your mom got a boyfriend"

"Wtf-"

I chuckled at her crackheadness before breaking the hug and dragging her inside the class.

I turn around as I felt stares on me again. The same thing again...I noticed a guy in a black hoodie, he was the quiet guy of our school. But I caught him staring at me for almost two years now.

He transferred to our campus a little late. Giving him a small smile I turn back paying attention to the teacher.

??? POV

A smirk took upon my lips looking at my baby girl smile like a kid. She looks so cute I wish I could squish her cheeks and kiss her.

My one and only obsession

"You did a great mistake leaving me honey"