part seven

Taehyung reached the master bedroom as he threw Y/n on the bed.

Y/n got down from the bed and tried to make a run to the door was brought back by taehyung as he threw her on the bed again and hovered over her.

"Don't make me be harsh Y/n! You will stay here until I tell you that you can go out you get that? Try to escape and the consequences will be bad. Didn't you call my love an obsession. I will show you how big my obsession is"

He spat as he gritted his teeth. Y/n gulped to see his possessive side back. Tears poured out of her eyes as taehyung walked out locking the door.

Rubbing his head taehyung sat on the sofa as his headaches immensely.

Without knowing he fell asleep on the couch as the day passed by. Silence filled the house until the maid woke taehyung up for dinner.

Taehyung woke up sighing and walked over to the room where you were sleeping. He unlocked the door to see you sitting on the floor with tear stained cheeks.

He sighed again as his eyes softened. His hand found his way to your cheek caressing it.

You opened your eyes to someone touch as you flinched to see taehyung in front of you. Hatred filled your eyes as you pushed him away making him retrieve his cold face back.

He clenched his jaw and spoke

"Get up it's dinner time"

He said as he walked out and you followed behind me helplessly. You knew escaping now would be foolish.

Taehyung sat on the dining table as you were about to sit but he stopped you.

"You are going to make your dinner on your own"

"W-what?!"

"You heard me once. Take her to the kitchen"

Taehyung coldly commanded the maid as she guided me to the kitchen. I knew nothing about cooking. I didn't know what to do. I was clueless.

"I am sorry I can't help you"

I nodded at her as she left the kitchen. I saw some noodles as I reached out to make that.

I heat the pan and pour some water before throwing the noodles in as it boiled. I threw the tastemaker too.

I waited for it boil when I felt someone back hug me. My breath hitched as taehyung put his head on my shoulder.

"Your taking a long time baby girl"

He nuzzled into my neck as he sniffs me.

"Mmh...you smell so good makes me want to fuck you right now. But I'll keep that for later. I won't touch you until you beg me for it"

He pecked my neck slightly before moving back and going somewhere. I let out the breath which I didn't know I was holding.

I soon finished eating my noodles as the maid guided me back to the room and I feel asleep.

My mind diverted to the man that night. He had a similar voice. I heard it somewhere...was it minhyuk? No...I don't think so...Jungkook?...he looks too innocent. Who was he?

With these thoughts I feel asleep.

I woke up to heavy weight placed on me. I fluttered open my eyes and looked around to find taehyung cuddling me.

He looked so innocent but I knew he was a devil. I had to find the right time to escape.