part six

"N-no you hit us wrong I was just getting my pen when he bent down at the same time."

"Whatever. Y/n help me take these to the staff room. Class dismissed "

The teacher ordered me as I went forward and Carried books to the staff room. Surprisingly today I did not see the black hoodie guy.

I shrugged off the thought and follow the teacher as I placed the books on the table and was about to leave the room when someone came running to me.

"Y/n!!! Taehyung is beating up minhyuk you need to save him!!"

"W-what?! Where?"

I spoke out in worry as she dragged me to the scene where everyone was crowding around. I pushed through to see taehyung merciless punching minhyuk as blood oozed out of his nose.

I was about to stop it when I felt a hand pulling me back. I looked back to see Jungkook. He shakes his head as his face held a cold expression.

"Jungkook let me go! He doesn't deserve this!"

"He does. Stay back Y/n"

He spoke coldly to me. I looked back at the scene looking at how minhyuk was about to faint. Not being to take this anymore I freed myself from jungkooks grip and ran to taehyung back hugging him.

"TAEHYUNG STOP! HE WILL DIE!!!"

I felt taehyung calm down in my arms. He held my wrist tightly making me whince

"Listen here d*ckhead. She is mine. Don't you dare lay your eyes on her"

He said as he pulled me outside the campus onto the terrace. Reaching he slammed me the walls harshly as he landed his lips on my lips kissing me roughly.

Tears left my eyes as I tried to push. But he slammed my hands onto the wall pinning them as he bit my lip making me gasp.

He entered his tongue in exploring my mouth. My

cheeks were wet with tears.

I struggled under his grip as his hands wrapped around my waist pulling me closer as he deepened the kiss.

Running out breath he broke the kiss as he eyed my tears face. I pushed him off me and landed a slap on his cheek making his head turn left.

His expression dropped as his face hardened.

"You are a monster!!"

"I told you not to test me"

He spat as he threw me on his shoulders slapping my ass and going down to the parking lot.

As he threw me inside his car handcuffing my hands to the car seat. He got in himself and drove off.

"TAEHYUNG!!! STOP THE CAR LEAVE ME!"

I cried out as my sobs mixed with the engines sound. It reminded uneffected on taehyung.

I cried out shouting again at him when-

"SHUT UP! You lost your freedom. I will show you what obsession really is."

Minhyuk' swords still roamed in his mind.

FLASHBACK

Jian: "man you got the hottest girl in our class"

Minhyuk:" skills bruh. Just few days until i get into her pants. She looks so hot imagine her without the clothes"

Minhyuk and Jian laughed when a punch landed on minhyuk's face.

Soon he was dragged to the middle of school as taehyung hovered over him punching him repeatedly.

Jungkook punched Jian as he fainted not long after. Gritting his teeth angrily as looked back at the guy taehyung was punching mercilessly with a satisfied thought.

END OF FLASHBACK

The whole car ride was filled with Y/n's sobs as taehyung got out of the car which stopped in front of an unknown house.

Taehyung went towards Y/n who was struggling around. He uncuffed her and threw her around his shoulder walking into a big house which looked like it was at the outskirts.

"Taehyung-"

"Shut it if you don't want anything bad to happen"