⋇Chapter-5⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

It was morning.. After doing the last rites of Dhiraj everyone was coming home..

"Where are we going??".. Grandma asked the driver..

"At home".. The driver replied..

"Turn the car right now".. She ordered the driver..

"But where ma'am??".. He asked confusingly..

"To the marriage registry office".. She replied..

Raghav looked at her with shock filled eyes.. Priti wasn't telling anything and was sitting like a stone.. His father's sudden demise affected her so much.. As instructed driver drove the car to the marriage register office.. She came out from the car and ordered them to come.. Raghav came out from inside but Priti didn't.. Her grandma held her wrist and got her down from the car..

"What you two have decided??" She asked but they were not telling anything and remained silent..

"Didn't you hear, It was your father's last wish??.. My child's last wish??.. Isn't it your duty to fulfill that??.. He trusts Raghav then why can't you??.. I don't want to waste any time.. His last wish is the most important thing for me right now.. Come with me!!".. She ordered holding her wrist and dragged her inside the cabin.. Then told Raghav to follow them..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

They entered the office and sat on the chairs.. She told a lawyer to bring the registry papers..

"Sign here!!".. She ordered them but they weren't willing to do it.. Both were shocked as hell..

"Raghav, I know you are good and trustworthy.. Won't you keep my one request??.. Won't you take care of my Priti??.. I know she will be happy with you.. You won't break my trust.. I know I'm not doing any mistake trusting you.. Won't you take her with you??.. Tell me, Please".. She folded her hands infront of him..

Seeing her like this Raghav immediately grabbed her hands and shook his head in no..

"Don't do this ma'am.. you are like my grandmother.. I can't see you like this".. He immediately signed the papers..

"Promise me, you will not leave her hand at any situation".. She forwarded her hand..

"I won't.. I promise you.. I won't leave her before dying".. He promised placing his palm over hers..

She was glad to hear this.. It's now Priti 's turn.. But she was lost in her own world.. She was totally devastated by the incidents which came into her happy life suddenly and took away her pretty smile.. She was neither telling anything nor listening anything.. Just breathing.. Again her grandma ordered her to sign.. Atlast she signed.. She used to like someone but ended up marrying someone else.. It felt like a mental torture for her but only to fulfill his father's last wish.. She accepted her fate..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"After dropping you two at Raghav 's home driver will drop me at our mansion".. She told them..

Raghav was also tensed and very much shocked about the sudden changes in his life.. He was thinking now what he will tell his mother about this marriage.. What will she think??.. And what Priti will think of him??.. What to do now??..

"We don't know each other.. Atleast we don't know eachother's name properly.. How will we keep this marriage??.. She stayed in abroad.. How will she adjust with me and my family and that too at our small house??".. He looked at Priti who seemed like half dead..

The car dropped them at Raghav 's home and went.. Raghav looked at Priti at once.. He didn't know what to tell her because she was just standing lifeless.. No emotion, No senses..

⋇✦⋇