⋇Chapter-26⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

Priti looked at Raghav shockingly.. She didn't know what she would tell him..

"Have I ever forced you to stay with me in this unwanted relationship??.. Have I ever behaved badly with you??.. Have I??.. Tell me".. He asked with teary eyes.. She denied..

"Then why the hell you did this to me??".. He shouted..

Priti got scared seeing him like this for the first time..

"I always supported you in your every decision.. You told me that you love someone else.. I accepted that too.. Even I was ready to give your hands to him.. If you would ask me at once that you wanted divorce then I would sign it without thinking a second only for your sake.. Then why all these Priti??.. Why??.. The man who doesn't even talk loudly in his whole life with anyone.. You are tagging him that he has tortured his wife to take her father's property.. Do you know, if this things would spread then what others will think of me??".. He frowned..

Priti was silent having no answer..

"Okay forget about me.. You told me that you think my mother as your own mother but you didn't even leave her too??.. How could you Priti??.. How could you??".. He again shouted..

"R.. Raghav.. Please Calm down and listen to me first".. Priti told holding his arms..

He removed his arms from her..

"Maa know about all this??".. He asked angrily..

"R..Raghav.. I can explain".. Her voice cracked due to fear before completing her sentence..

"I just want to know, Maa knew this or not.. Tell me only yes or no.. Nothing else".. He screamed..

"I said.. Yes or no".. He shouted at the pitch of his voice..

"And dare you lie to me this time.. Just yes or no.. You've damaged me more than enough.. I won't let you do it anymore"

"Yes".. She murmured..

"And you didn't tell me anything.. Huh!!".. He turned holding her wrist and pointed towards his mother..

"See, only for you today she is laying on the bed without any sense.. She has became a dead body.. You have snatched the most precious person from my life.. After father's death she is the only one for whom I can do anything but you have snatched everything from me.. My life, my love, my smile, my respect, everything, just everything".. Tears dropped from his eyes..

"I wanted to tell you".. She pleaded..

"But you didn't and you know why is that?"

She looked up at him hearing her accusations..

"Then the whole drama will be revealed isn't it Priti??".. He glared at her..

"Drama??".. She looked at him with questionable eyes..

"Yes, what else.. You love my family, love my Maa and for some days I was watching your changing behaviour.. All those drama only for this??".. He asked..
"So that you could get the divorce easily"

"It's not true Raghav.. Please listen to me".. She was sobbing badly..

"Okay then tell me what is the truth??".. Raghav sat on the chair..

"I didn't make these papers Dhruv gave this to me.. Please understand".. She put her palms on his face but he turned his face and got up from the chair..

"Okay I am admitting that you didn't make this and you casually brought this here.. Fine!!.. Now tell me what was that which I saw yesterday.. You invited him when you are alone.. Wait wait wait!!.. That's the reason you denied to come with me, right??"..

⋇✦⋇