⋇Chapter-19⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

"Let's go!!".. Priti told excitedly but Meenu stopped her..

"Not now".. They turned and came to see she was standing with a small box of vermilion which she gave to Raghav and told him to apply it on her hairline..

She then advised Priti that married women don't go anywhere without it.. Priti nodded at her and Raghav filled her hairline with vermilion.. Soon they left..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Raghav bought a 'Thali' for puja purpose and that man instructed them to climb upon 563 stairs to reach the temple..

"Oh my god!!.. 563 stairs!!.. Are you mad Raghav??.. How can we climb upon 563 stairs??".. Priti asked widening her eyes.

"Don't worry.. We will go slowly then we won't be tired".. Raghav advised..

"But Raghav??".. Before she could tell he stopped her..

"Sshhhh!!.. Don't talk.. Let's go".. They started to climb the stairs holding the thali..

The height of the stairs were too much high that's why she was climbing holding his wrist to make support..

"No more Raghav!!.. I'm tired.. My legs are paining.. I can't.. You please go and do the prayers.. I'm waiting here".. Priti told him getting tired..

"Hold this thali".. Raghav gave the thali to her and took her in his arms in bridal style..

"Raghav, What are you doing??".. Priti stated as she was feeling embarrassed..

"A husband is doing his duty towards his wife".. He was climbing the stairs holding her between his arms and she was constantly gazing her..

"I don't know when, how and where I have fallen in love with you Raghav but yes, I love you.. I want to scream and tell everyone that I love you so much".. She murmured looking deep into his eyes..

They entered the temple and did the prayers.. The priest gave them 'Prasad'..

"Hope you two will become parents very soon.. Blessing you with a child".. Both looked at each other shyly..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

They were returning home and Priti 's eyes fell on a man.. He was standing infront of a mall.. Priti was trying to see his face but couldn't as his back was facing them but she was feeling something wrong..

The man turned around and looked at them.. He was none other than Dhruv.. Raghav didn't notice him..

Seeing him noticing them, Priti stretched her hand and entangled with Raghav 's hand tightly giving him a glare..

Dhruv too gave her a sharp look but this time she was not scared

Dhruv too gave her a sharp look but this time she was not scared.. Somehow Raghav 's love gave her more courage.. Priti entangled her fingers with his fingers more tightly and looked forward.. Raghav gazed at their entangled hands shyly and blushed..

Both returned home and Priti rushed to Meenu 's room..

"Maa, Maa you know today Raghav feed me golgappe and pav bhaji.. I have never tasted it before".. Priti told her childishly..

"What did you say??".. Meenu asked..

"Golgappe".. She replied..

"Before that".. She again asked..

"What??".. Priti was confused..

"You called me Maa from aunty".. Priti smiled lowering her eyes..

"Look up.. Why are you feeling shy??.. Now I have got a daughter also.. Thank You!!".. She was very happy..

Hearing the word daughter Priti quickly wrapped her arms around her neck hugging her.. Witnessing the moment tears dropped from Raghav's eyes.. He immediately wiped off those.. That day he was the most happiest person..

"Now hurry up.. take the lunch.. After that we have to make rangoli".. Meenu stated in which they both nodded and went to their room..

⋇✦⋇