Rising of a Hero

Disclaimer: I own nothing, not RWBY, not the characters, or any concepts and abilities written here. Please support the official release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is such a nice day... 

the birds are singing... the flowers are blooming...

...and Jaune flies away screaming from his launchpad, only to be rescued by being pinned to a tree.

"Thank you!"

"I'm sorry!"

Ah, the ever polite Pyrrha...apologizing for saving someone.....

*sip*

 I watch Glynda's scroll from her shoulder while drinking my coffee.

And to think I actually hated this stuff.

"Sir, Mr. Arc seems to be quite...dull. I do not think he is up to par. Perhaps I should go over them...."

Shit, shit, if she checks his transcripts she will most definitely throw him out... I'm literally one of the most powerful beings in existence.

Wait, why am I afraid of Glynda fucking Goodwitch? Sure she is scary as hell and has looks that can literally kill, but at the end of the day she's just a teacher.

...and a part-time dominatrix.

I wished I never went to that strip club.

Time to use my ultimate ability, an ability far more powerful than Kaleidoscope, Power Manipulation and Fantasy World Creation put together.

The ULTIMATE HIDDEN TECHNIQUE: BULLSHIT. PURE BULLSHIT ON A UNIVERSAL SCALE.

"Excellent."

"Sir?" she questioned, raising an eyebrow unable to comprehend what was so good about it.

"I informed him to hide his skills but not to this extent. Perhaps he might have misunderstood my instructions."

"I do not understand."

"*sigh* Mr. Arc is one of my agents Glynda. I told him to keep a low profile but it seems he is taking it a bit too seriously." I explain to a dumbfounded witch.

"I...see" I could sense that she was disappointed. I wonder why? Oh well never mind, I have coffee-chan and that's all I need.

*sip*

God, this is some good shit!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao-Long together form team RWBY lead by Ruby Rose."

It seems Weiss was a bit upset.

Meh, she'll get over it... in about two seasons.

"Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie, Pyrrha Nikos and Lie Ren will make up Team JNPR, led by Jaune Arc.

"M-me?" Jaune asked in disbelief.

 "Congratulations, young man."

I chuckled a bit as Pyrrha gave him a gentle shove causing him to fall flat on his ass...

"Also Mr. Arc, please do come and see me in my office once you get settled in with your teammates." With that I turned around and began to leave once he nodded.

"Oh, Jauney is in trouble~" Nora sang

"It is highly unlikely, Nora, we just passed initiation." Ren states, always the voice of reason.

"Do you want us to come with you?" Pyrrha suggested, worried about her partner/new leader.

"Guys, I'll be fine, besides what could possibly go wrong?"

A sadistic smile slowly forms on my face. 'Oh Jaune Arc, you should never ever tempt the universe unless you are powerful enough to fight back. You might just find yourself trapped in something you cannot escape...'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Jaune enters the office, I turn around to face him in my fancy turning... 

What was it called again? A Wheelchair? Whatever...

"Glynda, please excuse us."

"Very well." She said before lifting her glasses and walking out the door.

Once she closes the door, I turn to Jaune and took out his transcripts from the desk.

"Please sit down Mr. Arc." Once he said it down I put his transcripts on the table. His eyes widened and his breath hitched.

"I do not understand why you thought that this would pass under my nose. Tell me, Mr. Arc, why did you do this? Be honest."

"I... I... I wanted to be a hero." He looked up at me, fear evident in his face. "Like my father and my Great Grandfather. I want to be heroes just like them. But I guess I should pack my bags..." He said looking downcast.

"Now, now. I didn't say I was going to expel you was I?" Something in my voice seemed to scare him.

"Y-yes?" He asked fidgeting.

"Tell me, what are you willing to do for a chance to become a hero? A REAL superhero?" My grin grows wider...

"Umm... anything? Sir? Why are your eyes are glowing?"

"Anything? Then prepare yourself for Tortu- I mean training."

"Mommy... why me?" He whimpered. 

I'm sorry Jaune, but I need to make my bullshit plans into reality...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Notes

...notes

I got nothing for this.

Peace~