Fear the Witch

Disclaimer: I own nothing, not RWBY, not the characters, or any concepts and abilities written here. Please support the official release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Bullhead flies down and crashes into Beacon Academy!

The doors fly open and out comes a disheveled and clearly drunk Ozpin.

"Hey, its Beacon! We made it girls!" I shout to the heavens before a spear stabs me in the head. "Ow!"

"Shut the fuck up, Master!" Ishtar shouts from the Bullhead.

"My head is pounding against my skull..." Ereshkigal moans in pain.

"You're an animal husband... a beast." Morgan bluntly states.

"Shut up girls, you love it." I smirked. "Now you know why they call me the dick wizard."

"Please... shut up!" Scáthach demands.

I look around at my school.

"Hm... did they remodel while I was gone?" I asked.

"I thought I smelled bullshit and lo and behold, here you are." Raven's voice catches my attention. "Welcome back, Dick Wizard. How was your four-month-long orgy? Judging by the way you dress, I'd say it went great."

"Oh? What's this? Is Raven Branwen actually interested in me? What a twist! Does this mean you'll finally become part of my-" But before I can finish, Raven punches me so hard it not only sends me flying but also causes all of my clothes to fall off.

"Pervert." (*Falls* Ozpin: Ouch) "Anyways, Gylnda wants to see your stupid ass." Raven growls before she sends a crooked smile my way. "I hope you got it all out of your system because I doubt you'll stay a man by the end of the day." She laughs hysterically and walks off.

The Servant girls look on curiously as Ozpin's body twitches in the background.

Later

The group arrives at the headmaster's office where we find Glynda sitting in my chair.