Rise of FragranceMan

Disclaimer: I own nothing, not RWBY, not the characters, or any concepts and abilities written here. Please support the official release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The chapter opens in a bar with James, Qrow, Roman, and I all drinking our brains out.

"Okay, okay, okay! So... if you could choose a Semblance, what would it be?" Roman asks. "Mine would be shapeshifting cause I turn into people and rob them blind."

"That'z.... that'z just dumb. That'z a dumb Semblance, Torchwick." A drunk Jimmy said.

"Oh yea!? And what would yours be, tin man!?" 

"M-Mine would be to stop time so that I can get out of those stupid council meetings." James slurs out. "Do you... do you have any idea fucking annoying those are? Every minute I'm stuck in that room with all those blue bloods I just imagine putting a gun to my head." James slams his head on the table. "Y'know, I wouldn't have taken this job if I knew I had to deal with this shit. I just wanted to shoot bigger guns..."

"There, there, Jimmy." Qrow pats the general on the back. "I'd have X-ray vision."

I snort. "Really? You're such a brat, Qrow."

Alright Oz, what would your Semblance be?" He asked.

"I wanna be fragrance man." I slurs out making everyone snort.

"W-What?" Roman snickers.

"W-What are your powers if you don't mind me asking?" James asked.

"I can summon any scent." I said and everyone laughs.

"W-What would be your favorite scent?" Roman asks.

"... wood." I said and they all laugh again.

"Well, we could go to the Emerald Forest right now. The trees smell pretty good." James suggests.

"Nah, nah, it's gotta be my wood. My wood is special." I said. "I call it Morning Wood."

Qrow snorts. "So basically you're gay for Jimmy." He then gets punched in the face.

"Shut up, Qrow." James growls.

Qrow rubs his left cheek. "Damn, hit me right in the kisser. Thank Oum for Aura."

"Hey, what do you think Vacuo smells like?" Roman asked.

"Probably lots of sweat, tears, blood and shame from all the bullshit they have to go through on a daily basis." Qrow said.

"Well, I'd be able to summon it if I was fragrance man." I said. 

"Shame you can't be fragrance man." Roman said.

"Yeah... darn shame." I raise my glass. "To fragrance man!"

"To fragrance!" We all cheer and continue to laugh.

The Next Day - Patch

Roman, James, and Qrow are walking through the path on their way to Tai's house.

"Why do you think Ozpin wanted us to come here?" James asked.

"Don't know. Probably some kind of emergency." Qrow said.

"Why do we always end at this guy's house when we hang out?" Roman wonders.

"Hello, my children." Everyone stops as they see Ozpin standing in front of the door.