2 -

billie's POV

"yeah, im meeting her today." i tell drew.

"i heard she's nice." she shrugs her shoulders. "and she's so pretty."

"i heard she's a brat, i don't wanna deal with that shit." i continue looking at the shoe im drawing on.

"i don't know." she stops for a moment. "do you even know what she looks like?"

"sort of, yeah."

drew stands up. "well im gonna go."

"why?" i look over.

"because you have to leave in a hour, tell me how it goes. love you."

"i will, love you." i smile at her and she hugs me before leaving my room.

i sigh loudly and get up to go to my closet. i really don't wanna go if im gonna be honest, i didn't really even agree to this.

this shits stupid, why do we need to be in a fake relationship? it makes no sense to me.

i quickly pick out a outfit before putting it on and putting on a pair of jordan's. i brush out my hair and put a beanie on then i walk out of my room and down into the living room where i see my mom waiting.

"im ready." i say in a monotone.

"be happy, it'll be okay." my mom says.

"yeah, can we go?" i ask.

she nods her head and grabs her things before we get in the car and start the drive to where were meeting flora, her manager, and mine.

it takes a solid twenty minutes to get there and when we go we get out of the car and take the elevator straight up to where we're supposed to.

when i walk in i see my manager and two other men sitting the room, having a conversation.

me and my mom sit down quietly.

"what's going on?" i ask.

"we're just waiting for flora, it's nice to meet you. im her manager, cole." he gets up and shakes my hand.

"nice to meet you too dude, where is she though?"

"she'll be here soon." he tells me and i nod.

i sink down in my chair a little bit and go onto my phone, hoping time will pass by.

fifteen minutes later she walks into the room with her mom. her hairs in a high pony tale, she's wearing low rise baggy jeans, and a cropped t-shirt.

"sorry! im here now." she laughs and sits down next to cole.

i look at her and she doesn't even glance my way, not once.

"so you both know why you're here, this is about the PR stunt. you'll both gain from this whatever the outcome is." danny says.

"what do we have to do?" i ask.

"so basically you guys are gonna have to be seen with each other a lot, gonna have to post about it so subtly. you know, do what kids do these days. comment on each other's post, post each other, whatever. we really want people to believe this is true so we're gonna need you guys to really be committed to this." cole asks.

"when does this start and for how long?" i ask again.

"starts as soon as you leave this room. i want you guys to follow each other. and we're aiming for six months, maybe even longer." cole tells me.

"six months?! what the fuck." flora says loudly and her mom slaps her leg, i laugh to myself.

"yes six months, like i said could be longer then that." cole says.

she sighs loudly and rolls her eyes.

"if people ask how you met it's either a party or some sort of event, choose whichever but decide together."

"anything else?" flora asks, clearly annoyed.

"yes. be nice, and look happy. nothing else, we'll talk more later." cole says and everybody nods before getting up.

flora talks to cole and danny for a minute before walking out with her mom without saying anything else.

i give her a dirty look and grab my stuff.

danny walks up to me. "i don't wanna work with her." i say.

"sometimes we have to do things we don't wanna do. i have to go, talk soon." he hugs my mom and leaves.

i said she was gonna be brat and she is. i already know this shits gonna suck and i want nothing to do with it.

i mean, atleast she's pretty.

me and my mom got back not to long ago and ive just been sitting in my room for a hour, just writing music.

florajensen started following you.

i click the notification as soon as it pops up and i look through her page.

i like one of her posts before following her back and shutting my phone off.

i go back to writing random shit in my notebook for about a hour or more.

once im done, i close my eyes and think about what ive got myself into.