8 -

"here." frankie says to me. "one, two, and three."

she drops three pills in my hand and billie turns her head.

"what are those for?"

"anxiety, ptsd, and antidepressants." i tell her.

"oh." she says, confused.

i laugh.

"i take antidepressants too, don't feel bad." she says.

"twins i guess." i say.

she giggles.

"you guys excited to leave today?" billie asks me.

"if i was going home i would be." i tell billie.

"where you going?"

"italy." i say.

she nods her head.

someone knocks on the door so frankie gets up to get it. when she comes back, cole is right behind her.

"okay so when you leave for the airport in a few hours, billies gonna come with you." he tells us.

i furrow my eyebrows. "what? why?"

"don't worry, you don't have to kiss. yet." he tells us.

"so why am i going then?" billie asks.

"i just want you guys to have some sort of interaction, hug or something. it'll look good." he says

"she's wasting her day to.." i stop myself for a moment. "give me a hug?"

"unless you would rather kiss her." he shrugs his shoulders.

i shake my head no quickly and billie laughs.

i look over at her, trying to see what she thinks but all she does it nod.

"get your bags packed, we're leaving soon." he says and leaves the room.

"why am i excited." frankie says happily.

i laugh at her. "i don't know, weirdo."

i look over at billie again and we both stare at each other, no sort of expressions on our faces.

"flora, start packing." frankie snaps me out of it.

i nod my head and sigh before going to grab my suitcase, sitting it on my bed, and opening it up.

i go around the room and grab everything i need but leaving a jacket out for myself.

once im done packing i brush my hair back into a low ponytail.

the drivers let us know that their outside and all three of us take the elevator down stairs.

the drive to the airport is fairly quiet, there's not much talking going on between anybody but danny and cole.

"flight to positano italy boarding now." the lady over the intercom says.