15 -

flora's POV

TW: mentions of ed

liked by wherearetheavocados and 6,801,104 others florajensen: Thank you for the all the ❤️ yesterday

florajensen: Thank you for the all the ❤️ yesterday. makes my heart full
sateenbesson: glad to know ur okay ❤️❤️
sunnysuljic: text me back
username91: AWWW UR OKAY
username01: are we sure this is her?
username92: im still worried, this seems sketchy
[
username90: yeah..like maybe just a pic from her camera roll
username81: you okay?
username01: we love you flo 💖
View all 30,719 comments

i go through my messages, answering all of them.

do i feel bad that i worried people? yes of course. but i just wanted time to myself, without anyone trying to come with me or something like that.

i had a really good time, i got a hotel, and spent that day on a private beach. it was really nice.

i honestly didn't realize that people would be that worried, and the fact that it got out to the public made it even worse. people think i got kidnapped or something like that when in reality i was just using my advantage of being an adult.

i like being alone, it gives me time to actually think. i love my friends, and i love my family. but sometimes i just need to breath, to be by myself and be more aware of what's going on with me personally.

i genuinely haven't been feeling that well, when i went on my trip i started to feel better but now im back to being the same.

i don't know if it's the people im surrounding myself with or what but i feel out of my body if that makes sense, im unhappy with the way things are going right now.

old memories are coming up, bad memories. the way i felt in those times is the way i feel now.

i never told anyone but a little bit ago, the first photo shoot that i told my mom she didn't have to go to. the photographer was being really weird with me, touchy. at first i laughed it off then i asked him to stop multiple times, eventually he did but it's bringing up past experiences that ive had.

all of sudden i feel icky, all i do is constantly take showers. literally scrubbing myself.

i can't eat, it makes me feel sick and i hate looking at myself. i constantly see my face and body everywhere and this is the time where i wish i had a different job.

i hear a knock on my door and it makes me jump.

"come in." i say quietly.

frankie walks in and i see billie behind her, i smile at them.

"hi." i say.