Kiyone vs Ryuuen

Note: This may be shit, i don't know. I'm tired and full of homework. I just wanted to do an update. I hope is not as horrible as I think it is xD.

The blow would have rendered another person unconscious, but Ryuuen just went flying backward. I had no intention of knocking him out with a single blow, anyway. He hit the concrete and I was on top of him in a moment, raining punches on his unprotected torso.

Kiyone: "You said you've never felt fear, didn't you, Ryuuen?" I asked.

Ryuuen: "Ah... ah... ehe, that's right. I don't know fear. I've never known it." he then continue "I'm a confident fighter, but it's not like I've never lost before. No, it's precisely because I've been beaten more times than other people that- gah!"

I punched him again and again, alternating left and right fists in quick succession.

Ryuuen: "Gah! ...Ah, damn it, it's getting hard to talk again." And yet, he showed no signs of fear.

*small timeskip*

'Do I want to win?'

'Do I not want to lose?'

Ryuuen: "Are you laughing at me now that you're on top? Are you angry? Excited, overjoyed? Maybe horny? Tell me!"

I had no idea what he was talking about. I didn't even know what one of the words he said mean. But I was certain of one thing. Something this insignificant would never shake me. I felt no emotions, and definitely not fear.

I hit Ryuuen in the face again. I'd lost count of how many times I'd struck him at this point, but I kept going, punching him over and over as his face twisted in pain. Yes, that's it, Ryuuen. Now you see, don't you?

He had to see, now, that the feeling known as fear certainly existed within him.

However, one of the worst outcomes I thought of happened.

I saw it as a possibility, but I didn't think that the tyrant Ryuuen Kakeru would be like this.

He's not only experiencing fear... he's feeling sexually excited.

As I'm on top of him, so I notice the shield hero rising. (internet and professor teachings)

I landed one last blow, more powerful than any before, with the words 'pervert' molten on it, and Ryuuen finally lost consciousness. He wanted to toy with my emotions. Unfortunately for him, there was nothing there. I had no heart for him to manipulate.

*Kei scene. Also, she's one of the girls who has romantic feelings towards Kiyone. Most of you asked for it, so there will be some scenes about it*

I lightly pushed her back. Kei left the roof, heading back down the stairs, and I assessed my next move.

Kiyone: "All right then..." I muttered.

I couldn't just leave the four unconscious people alone spreading across the rooftop where they were.

I already punished Ryuuen, so now it's time of the reward. Or at least that's what I read in the 'how to train your dog' brochure.

I approach to Ryuuen and gently place his head on my lap. The three idiots always yell about this, so now that I can catalogue Ryuuen as part of the pervert boys, I think this is appropriate.

Ryuuen: "Tch..." he click his tongue as he open his eyes seeing me.

Kiyone: "Awake, huh?"

Ryuuen: "Do you think this... is over, Ayanokouji?"

Kiyone: "It's over. Surely you're not about to say you want to keep going?"

Ryuuen: "I'll use any means necessary win... " he was about to continue, but notices where he's resting his head "What the fuck are you doing?"

Kiyone: "Lap pillow. I heard perverts love it."

Ryuuen: "Fuck you."

Kiyone: "See? You want to fuck me, pervert." this logic was illogical, but I want to see how teasable Ryuuen is.

He just tch's and slowly sits up.

Ryuuen: "To think the girl I tried to hit on along with Suzune was a monster."

Kiyone: "That's rude. I'm just an average and ordinary student."

He looks at me dumbfounded and starts to kuku.

Ryuuen: "With that face of yours I don't know if you're mocking me or really trying to convince me kukuku."

Kiyone: "Who knows." I decide to explain my reasoning to him, expecting to see his improvement in the future "There's a reason I defeated you, Ryuuen. You made a mistake choosing the order of your foes. If you'd cut your teeth fighting Ichinose, and then Katsuragi and Sakayanagi, you might've been closer to my level by the time you choose to challenge me. But your curiosity got the better of you. You overplayed your hand."

Ryuuen: "You sure are direct." he said with a bitter smile.

Kiyone: "I'd like to say I'd be happy to have a rematch, but I'm done drawing attention from here on out. Target someone else."

If the sexual excitement he felt today develop in deeper feelings, he could become an useful pawn and might be promoted to textbook.

I'm expecting a lot from you, Ryuuen.

794 words
05/jun/2021

Cringeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *faints*

I'm thinking on doing another fic with short stories and oneshots. Next official scene is probably going to be volume 4.5 with the three idiots plan, and the next original scene is yet to be decided.

Many people started using the banana language! I'm proud!

Any other scene you're interested in? You can comment it!
(it would be good if you write the volume and chapter along with the scene)

Thanks for reading!