Takuya-chan appears!

Aren't traps cute af?

---------------------------------------

Taku's pov:

Ayanokouji Kiyone ran away.

When we heard this information, shock is a small word to describe what we felt.

The masterpiece of the white room, whose collected data marked perfection above other's results, left the place that turned her into an unbeatable monster.

Angry is an understatement, I was furious. Why did she dare to leave this place?! How can I defeat her, if she can't update her results?!

Even if I end up getting a higher score, it'll be a fight against her old self and not the current, and that's frustrating.

Why?! Just why?!

"Taku-chan, frowning like will give you wrinkles~" says a certain devil I don't want to talk to right now.

However, I composed himself before talking to her. After all, showing emotions to Ichika is probably the worst idea if you don't want to be teased.

"You're telling me it doesn't bother you that your 'oh so goddess' left your stupid 'church'?"

"Wenn es meines Gottes Wille!" oh no, she's been watching Overlord again.

As I was about to answer some sarcastic remark the author couldn't think of, the director of the place and father of the beach appeared.

"Awawawa Ichika, Imagay Takuya, deploy."

"... Sir, we're not on a plane."

"Oh right, I skipped some steps." he coughs "I have new orders for the two of you. Your mission will be to bring back Kiyone, no matter what."

"You've found her?!" asks Ichika excited.

"It seems she joined a lame ass government school. I'll have the two of you join next year to get her back."

"As students?"

"No, as janitors" Ichika smacks my head "Of course as students you dumbo."

"No, actually you two will join as janitors, so I'll get you to train on cleaning poop." at that, both of us pale "Joking, you'll join as normal students."

...watafaka is wrong with this guy?

You know what? Let's just turn off our brains and do a well deserved time skip.

16 years later...

"Wait wait!! Not that long of a time skip!!!" I yell carrying her babies in each arm.

15 years ago...

Finally, it's time for our mission to start, and...

"Awasama Ikachi, Yukata Magayi, deploy." he says before kicking us out of the plane

"AT LEAST LEARN OUR NAMES AHHHHHHHH!!!"

"Wiiiiiiiiiiiiii~"

We open our parachutes, but mine was defective, so Ichika ends up carrying me in bridal style until we arrive safely in front of a few students in their way to the main building.

Suddenly, Ichika drops me, falls on her knees and starts praying, what is wrong with her?

"Uwah." a monotone voice from someone I haven't registered yet pronounces.

When I look at said person, a beautiful girl with shoulder length brown hair is staring at us soulessly.

WAIT, brown hair and sleep deprived face, and Ichika is praying, is she-?!

"Our Goddess, who art in white room, hallowed be thy name; thy empire come; thy will be done on school as it is in white room." Ichika solemnly says.

'H-How?! How is it possible that that beach... That modafuka... How can she be so cute?!?!' I mentally complain while blushing.

"Ahn~ So the perfect score in looks wasn't just a father's bias~" Ichika mutters.

------------------

This started as a serious banana until the 'Why?! Just why?!', then I dropped it for a loooong time and when I retook it I was like, yeahhh let's go crazy!

I may do a 'Notice me senpai!' in Yagami's pov, but I don't promise anything!

Vote or die 😇