Chapter 11

Loco, maniac, sick bitch, psychopath
Yeah, I'm gonna show you
-Bebe Rexha.

⚠️⚠️graphic content⚠️⚠️
⚠️⚠️triggers⚠️⚠️

**SMACK

He slapped me so hard I tasted blood this time. Juda is always venting his frustrations out on me, but now this seems different. Like he's truly angry at me. Like I just took his favorite shiny toy and broke it.

"You are so worthless. I can't believe the Moon Goddess would pair me with the likes of you. You disgusting trash"

I can't move. I'm shocked by his words.
I knew it was coming, I knew he would reject me, but even still it hurts.

"Yes, this unworthy wolf is our mate" I heard Atia say before Juda slapped me again.

"Are you even listening to me, bitch? You will die by my hand before you ever become this packs Luna" he spits out as he grabs my arm and begins to drag me towards the pack house.

"Juda" I say nervously.

Nothing.

"Juda, please let me go. I promise I won't tell anyone. Just reject me. I'll leave and never come back" before I could finish he stops abruptly.

He turns around to face me. His face darkened, the air chills. If I wasn't already terrified, this look would have sealed it.

"Reject you? You think I'll allow you to get off that easy. No, stupid mutt. You will never get off that easy. Everyone already knows, everyone saw it before you ran on your pathetic attempt to flee me. Escape me? You think you can run? I will hunt you down to the ends of the earth. You will never leave that basement again. For the rest of your pathetic, miserable life, you will live down there. When I get my true Luna, Jessica, you will feel the pain each time I fuck her. You will feel the pain when I mark her. And you will feel the pain when she bares my pups and future heirs".

Tears pooled in my eyes.

I couldn't think straight.

Why is this happening to me.

All our lives we were told the Moon Goddess pairs us with the other half of our soul. The perfect match to complete us. A love so unconditional, even the Gods themselves envy.

But here I am, fated to a monster.
A man, who will never love me. Who has tormented me my whole life, and who will one day kill me.

Why me.

What did I do that was so wrong

My fate is to be his whore, a dark secret buried in the basement, while he parades Jessica around.

I'll die before I let this monster do that