Chapter 60

⚠️mature content⚠️

Octavia

When I awake, I find myself in our bed. Damions warm body is pressed against me, one of his arms draped around my stomach. I guess I was so exhausted, I didn't even notice him moving me up here. I wiggle slightly, trying to loosen his grip on me. He pulls me in tighter, laughing slightly.

"I see my mate has finally decided to wake up" he purrs into my ear

"I was a little tired, but if you'd let me up now, that would be great"

"Mmm, I don't think so. I think I'll keep you here all day. We've already been in here a full day, one more wouldn't hurt" he says

"WHAT? I've been asleep a whole day?"

"Yes, I suppose you were a bit more tired than you thought. I had Jasmine check you out, but everything was fine. She said to let you rest, and that's what I intend to do. More or less" he grins at me, moving his hand up to hold my breast.

"More or less? What exactly does this big bad Alpha plan to do then?" I tease him, wiggling my hips.

"As I've told you many times, this body deserves to be worshiped by me. And worship it I shall do"

Damion grips my breast tighter, squeezing my nipple between his fingers. I moan out, arching my back, pushing my ass against his cock. I can feel how hard he is, pressing firmly into me. He blows slightly on my ear, before he takes in into his mouth, giving a soft bite. It sends chills down my body. He shifts himself on top of me, capturing my mouth with his. His kiss is rough, leaving my lips swollen when he breaks it. He continues to place hard kisses onto my neck, biting and sucking as he moves further down my body. It's raw and primal, like the beast he truly is. His large hands grip my panties, snatching them off in one quick pull. I know he can smell how aroused I am, how wet he's already made me. His hands part my pussy, showing him exactly how turned on I am. He smiles, as he takes a finger and slowly rubs up and down my folds.

"So wet for me baby, you just don't understand how hungry I am" he tells me, before taking his tongue, giving me a long slow, stroke.

I moan loudly, my legs tighten around his head. Placing my hand on top of his hair, I push him down harder. He starts to lick faster, swirling around my clit, alternating between sucking and quick flicks of his tongue. My legs start to shake, my whole body goes stiff as the pressure builds. He knows I'm about to come undone any second now. A finger moves inside of me, pumping hard against my g-spot. I scream out his name when the orgasm finally explodes from my body. He flicks his tongue against my sensitive clit again, making me squirm.

"That was just the warm up session, baby" he says before thrusting his hard cock inside of me. Crying out at the sudden force, my hands grip the sheets, trying to brace myself. He slams into me again, building that familiar pressure back up. His hands grip my hips, pulling me up to him. He flips me over, ramming me hard from behind. Fisting my hair, he yanks my head back, using his other hand to grip my throat.

"You like that don't you baby, when I take control? Just tell me if I'm ever doing something you don't like. You know you are my Queen. I'm here to worship you"He purrs into my ear. My pussy throbs at his words, knowing it's true. I love him so much.
I'm aching with need, my body desperately wanting to release that pressure. He thrusts hard again, this time taking his thumb and softly caressing my clit. The added pleasure makes me lose my mind. I cum hard on his dick, my walls clamping down around his cock. He moans as he fills me up with his own release, throbbing deep inside of me. Pumping one final time, before he finally pulls out. We collapse in a sticky mess on the bed, he wraps me up in his arms.

"I love you, Octavia. I'm so proud of how you handled everything yesterday. I sent some guys to check things out, they said there are only ashes left now. Every terrible thing that house represented has been burned away. I hope, knowing this, it finally gives you peace" he tells me.

"I do feel at peace. It's like a huge weight has been lifted from me. It's so unreal, that just a few months ago I was struggling so much. Meeting you changed everything, for once I actually look forward to the future. Instead of longing for death, I welcome life. Your support has meant everything to me, finally, I'm not alone"

"Even death couldn't take you from me, O. I would gladly welcome the afterlife, following you wherever you go. For eternity I will stay by your side, you are my home. Wherever you are, is where I want to be, always"