wait what?

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2Ztr6minfvk7N0TIURba7L?si=92e72bf549ce43dc

(the music playlist I use while writing)

"This means reading the book" it'll be bold when there's something super important you need to know, have a nice read!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        They all then looked at Alfred who was looking away from the sweating.

"o-oh come on, I don't have Anything to hide let me see this book it MUST be fake..." Alfred said while still looking away. "no now we know your hiding something you stupid American" Yao said while opening the book.

"America's not a poof baby, he was born from native America and raised by her before she died, he and Mattew still have many memories of her even as babies" everyone awwed at that.

"see it's not too bad, eh?" Mattew said to his brother who was blushing and looking away from everyone. "y-yeah I guess..."

"read the next one china I want to know more veeee!!!!"  said a very cheerful itanilen.

"all alright calm yourself Felicio, 'America as a baby remembers when his mother was running away from a mythical beast that tried to kill them, only because it tried to kill him first and he was awake, you will now see the memory.' wha-

Before anyone can say anything else there was another big flash of light and they were standing in a field. 'Where are we' everyone thought. they then saw a beautiful lady with black hair that was to her waist in beautiful native American clothing with two slings around her carrying two little babies. The one in the front was a baby Mattew and the one in the back was a baby Alfred. The lady then began to walk towards a camp that they didn't notice beforehand and walked with her.

"Alfred this-a-is so pretty I'll have to paint it when we get back" exclaimed a happy Felicio.

"cool dude you'll have to let me see once your done" replied America with his smile.

As they neared the campsite they noticed that it was torn to shreds and there was blood everywhere. The nations gasped in horror as they then watched native America walk around looking for survivors or what could have done this. By this point baby Alfred was baby babbling as babys do. they were to busy watching the memory that they didn't notice a monster creeping up behind them only to walk through them and towards baby Alfred, native America, and baby Matthew. The monster was a man-eating windigo by this point baby Alfred screamed to alert his mother, only for him to get scared by it, from nearly grabbing him. Once Native America saw this she then began running away as fast as they could. The memory then faded...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

this is great!!!

(444 words)