WTF DUDE????

OK SO-

4 hours ago Yes, I know you are foreign. No need to admit it, that is obvious. Why are you writing if your English is so bad? The USA is a primitive and violent country and we all feel very sorry for you. xReply

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK?

GUYS JUST BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE ARE FROM A QUOTE UN QUOTE A VIOLENT COUNTRY DOES NOT MEAN THEY'RE VIOLENT! THIS COMMENT WTF??????

btw this was from @weirdoforeigner but like don't attack them. Just report them if you want I just find it rude to bass someone off from their country....

Guys just... don't hate people from where they're from get to know them and if they ARE a bad person please just ignore them and don't respond to anything. And or if you must report them.

Please just remember not everyone is mean, Violent and rude... Just omg idk what to say to this.... I this person wrote this comment on chapter 1 of this book when i was trying to explain i can't spell that good and that I'm from America but then they respond with this... Just OH I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS just report them if you want.

is this how everyone thinks about us that live here...? What the fuck....

Please watch the video it should help.... I think different things work for different people cause no ones the same!

It helps in a way. But like come on DON'T JUST JUDGE PEOPLE FROM WHERE THEIR FROM AND THE HISTORY OF THAT PLACE!!!!!!!

(250 words)

:( 

I am very sad about this....

like come on just because I'm dyslexic sometimes.. Man fuck this idek why I'm wasting my time on them and their comment.