chapter 3

(i can't come up with chapter book names anymore :( sad)

Also @OliviaGuardabascio thanks for letting me use a headcanon/ canons from your book called 'My American Oneshot book' it's a really good book! but it took me forever to write ALMOST everything down.... sad But hey that alls in the past cause no matter what as long as I make some people happy I'm happy cause I want to see people smile!

reading = "WORDS"

THONKS = 'THONKING'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   As they looked around the room they then thought it would be a good idea to have some lunch as well as find out who's rooming with who. And as they got to the kitchen they found a note there with the roommate solution.

Whos rooming with who:

Russia, Canada, and America.

England, France.

Italys (BOTH), Germany (BOTH).

China, Japan.

Spain, And the book (cause we don't want anyone to get their hands on it and destroy it *America*)

\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~0~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~0~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\

(hehe looks like a face)

"well it looks like the roommate thing is fixed," America said.

"WHY DO I HAVE TO ROOM WITH THE FROG" shouted a fuming England.

"Oh come on now England, I will show the power of love ohohohohoho"Said a rather happy France.

They all then had some lunch thanks to China who made some amazing dumplings. And they then went back to reading that horrid book. Well at least to Alfred's eyes...

"Alfred has a lot of toxic positivity and Canada is very aware of it, Alfred has been beat down by a lot of people and yet he still smiles through it all. Mattew knows it's very unhealthy." (China read this)

'wow were we really that tough on him?' thought France and England.

"Theirs more...When having a mental breakdown his mental age regresses or goes back, Alfred and Mattew have a system that they use when this happens and to know when it'll happen. Alfred calls Mattew and then says their secret code word PIP which stands for 'personification in peril' to which Mattew brings a comfort toy which is a bunny, blankets, and some pillows. During this time they will sit on the couch as Mattew cradles him. Alfred will call him mama because of how safe he feels. Mattew cries and smiles because he thinks Alfred is mistaking him for their mother Native America, it makes Mattew happy and yet heartbroken at the same time. Also when his age regresses he's back to pre-colony so he turns to the age of two"

Everyone looked over to America and Canada only to see them as a blushing mess and trying to hide by sinking under the table.

"and why were we made aware of this?" Spain said to them. 

"Because in that state Alfreds really weak and well unstable, and I didn't want that to be taken advantage of," Mattew said while looking them all dead in the eye.

"And there's more... HOW MANY PAGES ARE THERE IN THIS CHAPTER????" china yelled getting seriously angry by this. "Let me read then, Da?" muttered Russia as walked over to China to get the book.

"Alfred suffers from night terrors and sleep paralysis from all the way back to when he was a colony. The reason why he hated storms is that those were the nights when they would activate, he eventually grew out of it but still suffers from it time to time." Russia was surprised by this in fact almost everyone was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

TO BE CONTINUED CAUSE THIS CHAPTER IS ALREADY SO LONG IMMA HAVE TO SPLIT IN TWO... 

:)

sorry

(word count 569)