Introductions

( A/n: I  don't  own  the photos)

Bio/outfit:

Name: Y/n L/n

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 16

Grade: Cr.

Height: 6'3

Weights  196.5 lbs. ( mostly lean muscle)

Hair: black  with white frosted tips

Eyes: piecing blue colored eyes and wears black framed glasses

Skin tone: tan

Tattoos: 5

Uncle name: Bryder L/n

Likes: uncover the truth, helping  others, reading, friends, family, howning his skills, chilling, cooking

Dislike: those he cares for hurt, ego jerks, cheaters, innocent people getting hurt, how the sheriff treats his friends, criminals, and liars

Skills:
-detective  skills (many think you be a modern day young sherlock homes)
-multiple fighting  styles mastered
-high intelligence
-medical experience
- multiple type survival skills
-technolegy
-lock picking
-mechanics
-cooking
-parkour
- stealth
- weapons expert

Personality: To most people he is seen as a bad boy type but in truth get  to know him  you'll  see what those closest  to Y/n see which is a kind, sweet, helpful,  funny, smart, a gentleman  to woman  unless given a reason  not to be and  smartass teen age guy he is a pure definition of  don't  judge a book by its  cover

Car: jet black flat hooded 2008 dodge charger with  tinted  windows

Backstory: Y/n comes  from a wealthy family which runs a multiple  billion  dollar company  which he is heir to his family company is known  for  many things his company  also  has stock  in multiple busniesses. Y/n doesn't remember his parents  as they were killed in  a fire when he was 4 he was kidnapped and held hostage for many years. In those years y/n was trained and tortured by his kidnappers they trained him in martial arts, forced  fed him knowledge, force him to learn survival skills, lock picking,  and parkour. He suffered from these people for many years until finally he was rescued when he was just turn 12 not long before and after he was founded by authorities they took his hostages  to  prison  and  he was returned to his Uncle and for the past 3-4 years his Uncle Bryder helped  him  took him to councling  and helping him get funcual for normal school Y/n surprised his uncle of his knowledge  to where he could go to normal high school for freshman year. After 2 years of being rescued get therapy at age 14 Y/n was doing his freshman year H/t high at 15 y/n did his sophomore year. Now 16 and y/n is a Cr. skipping his Jr. year. Y/n's Uncle runs the L/n company until Y/n is of age he does  most of work  at home  to  be  there incase Y/n needed him after three years of H/t and  Y/n being constantly  question by people of his past while being  held captive his Uncle Bryder decided to move them to the small  town  of  Crystal Cove so Y/n could have a fresh start and  his  would  continue to run the business until Y/n is ready.