Beware The Beast Below

Couple  days later you been  here for four days and you had been helping  fix the place  up for the last 3 days it's  now Monday you shower dress  and head down to cook and eat breakfast for you and uncle. After wrapping his breakfast leaving a note you grab your bag slip grab your keys and wallet and leaves for school.

*****Sametime different place*****
We see Velma a tour at her parents  business. Apparently she was not happy about doing it sense she knew that it was all fake. Unfortunately, she had no choice in the matter so she sucked it up and went along  with it or at least tried to.

Velma: Welcome  to  the Crystal  Cove haunted tour, I'm your ghoulish guide Velma. The first documented  Case of the curse of Crystal  Cove is from 1630, when a garrison of Spanish  conquistadors mysteriously  vanished  from the harbor.

Tourist: Oh that's  so scary, where did they all go?

Velma: What part of the word mystery didn't  you  understand? The curse had struck again  in 1765, when an entire  town of missionaries likewise disappeared.

Th crowd  gasp, but Velma  didn't care. She knew  that  the monsters  that appear in Crystal  Cove were fakes and it just so happened to be because  her and her group of  friends captured and unmasked the fake monsters terrorizing the town.

Velma: *yawns* Anyway, things were quite  until  a hundred years later, when  Cletus  Darrow foiled  gold here and renamed the town Crystal  Cove. Most believe  the curse been lifted or broken until  the entire Darrow family  dissapeared one Hollowween and  was never seen again.

Then Velma pulled out a tape recorder  which plays horrified  screams. It made the crowd gasp again as Velma  then led the group inside her parents haunted  museum.

Velma: Moving  on, since the disappearance of the Darrow family, Crystal Cove has been a hub of all paranormal activity. You may  recognize some of our more famous  visitors. Ghostly deep sea diver Caption  Culter, Miner '49er, Charlie the haunted robot, and who  could  forget forget the terrifying  styling of  Space Kook? Not me.

Tourist 1: Oh how frightening

Tourist 2:  Absolutely  blood  curdling.

Velma: Not really, they all just turned out to befakes.

Crowd:*Gasps*

Velma:  Yep, Captain  Cutler  was just  some guy hijacking  boats, Miner '49er just a guy named  Hank, Charlie  belonged to Mr.Jenkins,  who believed  that it be easier  to  run an amusement park  with a crazy robot, and Space Kook? Don't  get me started.

However, before Velma could  continue, her parents placed their hands over her mouth. They didn't  want their daughter who always  seems to want to seek the truth to ruin their entire business.

Mr. Dinkly:Thank  you Velma, well that concludes our terror-ific tour.

Mrs.Dinkley: Don't  forget to stop at the haunted  gift shop for  souvenirs  and a complimentary  haunted super mug.

With that, the entire  crowd  ran off to the gift shop. Velma  knew were going to lecture  her about "ruining" their business.

Mrs. Dinkley: What do you think your  doing?

Mr. Dinkley: Are you trying  to ruin our business?

Velma: Reboot, parentals I was just being honest.

Mr.Dinkley: Those were isolated  incidents in Crystal Cove's otherwise  unblemished supernatural past of hauntings and paranormal activity.

Velma: That's  your generations belief, not mine. My generation, we've  only on thing on our minds.