The Demon of the Mist

Third Person POV

(Y/n): "Byakugan."

(Y/n) glares at Zabuza with his Byakugan as Zabuza's eyes widen in shock that he had the Byakugan.

Zabuza: 'Byakugan? That's should be in possible he should have those pale white eyes of the hyuga.' "You have the Byakugan huh? No matter I'll still kill you."

(Y/n): "We'll see."

(Y/n) looks at Zabuza and sees his chakra pathway system deciding which points to hit. Zabuza then goes to strike him. But (Y/n) manages to evade the attack and counter hitting a chakra point. Zabuza then staggers and tries to strike again but (Y/n) jumps back and throws 2 kunai, one after the other and one of them actually hits Zabuza in the shoulder.

While this is happening the others are shocked and tense with the current situation. Tazuna is speechless while the others have different reactions.

Naruko: *shocked* He hit him. 

Sakura: Ye he did. How'd he do that? That guys a S-rank ninja isn't he?

Sasuki: Must be his Byakugan.

Sakura: Byakugan?

Sasuki: Byakugan is a kekkai genkai dojutsu. Individuals with a Byakugan have a near-360º field of vision around themselves. They can see through smoke visions and can see chakra acute enough to see the chakra pathway system within something's body and the 361 tenketsu that run along it. However the Byakugan is a dojutsu common in the Hyuga clan and I've mever heard the name L/n before so I can't say if they were born with it or not. Also (Y/n) does have the same eyes of a Hyuga their pupils irises and are a whiteish colour.

Naruko: 'Damn why does he have such a cool ability.'

(A/N: cause he's the protagonist)

Now with Kakashi, he is dumbfounded in the skill (Y/n) has and how he is matched with Zabuza in sword play. The swing of each sword and the sound of the clashing reminded him of his time as an Anbu as the skill of the sword between 2 people clash for only one to be left. He also wondered how (Y/n) had the Byakugan as it was clear he wasn't a Hyuga so he wondered if it was like his eye and maybe it was given to him. but his eyes didn't have the eyes of a Hyuga so its clear it was his original eyes.

He was still confused on how a Genin that showed up from nowhere had the skills of a Jounin and if he is only a 12 year old what a potential threat he could be when he was older. Kakashi was glad (Y/n)was on their side.

But he also couldn't not feel useless as he was their sensei and he watched as 1 of his students fought a S-rank ninja while the others were shocked and frightened at the same time and he couldn't do anything about it.

Now back to (Y/n), He was still fighting Zabuza and he was getting knocked back quite a bit because of Zabuza's heavy sword but still got the same amount of hits in.