The Tests

(A/N: Since I have not uploaded in a while I decided to make this a whole lot longer.)

3rd Person POV

(Y/n): "HOW'S THIS FOR ONE?"

As (Y/n) released his blood lust. Everyone besides Gaara and a grass ninja fell to their knees and gasped for air, struggling to breathe. Some of the Genin passed out as they weren't able to handle the pressure while some pissed themselves leaving their bottoms soaked with piss.

(Y/n) then dropped the blood lust and most of the Genin got up while some were still trying to sustain themselves. Sakura then spoke up.

Sakura: "What the hell was that! Were you trying to kill us? Don't do that again IDIOT!"

(Y/n): "Why not? It knocked some people out right? *motioned to the passed out Genin* Means less competition to us.

The 9 rookies looked at the state of the other teams realising that they were passed out or scared. Seeing the fear in most of the Genin's eyes towards (Y/n) made Sasuki smirk.

Shikamaru: "Seems they're afraid of you after that stunt you pulled."

Naruko : "Told you (Y/n) was cool!"

Kiba: "Why not do it again see how many piss themselves this time."

Ino: "No way am I going through that again!"

Gaara, Neji and Kabuto looked at (Y/n) wearily while the grass nin looked at him with interest.

Tenten: "Well that was something he's like some kind of monster."

Lee: "Yes I wanted to fight him and see his flames of youth."

Neji: "To release that amount of bloodlust must mean he is a very skilled or the he has killed many."

The two looked at her with disbelief.

Tenten: "No way? Killed? many?"

Neji: "Yes he may have killed to gain that much bloodlust or he is really skilled."

With the sand siblings Kankuro was getting up.

Kankuro: "We need to keep an eye on him. He seems like trouble."

Gaara: "Interesting. I want his blood."

Outside leaning on the door Kakashi heard what had happened and felt (Y/n)'s Bloodlust and chuckled.

Kakashi: "You never cease to surprise me (Y/n) (L/n)."

Now back inside the sound ninja were planning to attack Kabuto.

Dosu:" Ready?"

The others nodded and the 3 sound ninja zoomed across the room passed the Genin and jumping on the seats and Zaku threw 2 kunai at Kabuto but he managed to jump back but then Dosu came in front of him with a vibrating fist and crossed the air as Kabuto was able to doage the attack. But unfortunately Kabuto still got hit and held his stomach in pain as his glasses shattered and vomited.