Not An Update, But You Have To Read it!

Busy ones can read directly from the bold line!

I know, all of you are waiting for an update, but the time is just not coping up.

While preparing to write for the next update of this book, I realized that I had planned that the space travel would just be till the mars, but then I felt that it would be kind of a short time span because it barely takes 6-7 months only for a human to reach Mars, and however, while planning for the plot of this story, I had decided its plot would set in the future, so, till then a new phase of technology would have already been invented.

So, the change in the story is as follows;

ISRO, the Indian Space Research Organisation, while carrying out its space exploration, stumbled upon a strange celestial body, which was quite far away from Earth. They listed it Earth2.753D, because, After studying day and night for more than 2 years, they got some pieces of evidence that life can exist there, and the planet had those requirements which would make the presence of life feasible there. And thus, they planned to send a human on that planet to make sure everything, who was none other than Drishti. However, its identification was kept a secret from the cores of the world.

While on the other hand, NASA, known for its deep-space missions, also found a unique celestial body with shreds of evidence of the existence of life there due to the presence of atmospheric blanket and vice-versa. Being one of the popular space agencies, they definitely won't let anybody acknowledge such a big discovery, they too did not bring it to the limelight. And to be the first one to achieve such a glorious victory, they prepared Rakshit, an Indian by blood, but having American citizenship; because of the few unique qualities that he had; Utter determination, fascination towards the universe, ability to learn anything, his young age and much more, planned to send him to that planet, named Earth2.357D . 

But,

But....

What will happen, when both the space agencies come to know about the secretive discovery that each other have found, is the same?

Would life really exist on that planet?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{A/N: Please, this is just a story, so I would request you all to take it as a story. I don't want to spread any dislike about anything. Thank You.}

Till then, 

Stay happy,
Stay smiling!

😁