Chapter - 3 'Sacrifice' !!!

Before mahi05124 and others kill me, I am running away. Tata! Byee Byee!

Author's POV

The path of life to reach success, or accomplish one's Ambition has never been a smooth one,  Whether it be a Bollywood actor who does not have god father, a doctor, an engineer, a biologist, chemist, physicist, singer or be it a photographer. Everyone sacrifices.

Correction- Everyone HAS to sacrifice.

Sacrifice for what you want, or else what you want becomes the sacrifice.

Rakshit, he has not became an astronaut and a aerospace scientist just by taking training and making his way through the difficult exams. Staying away from his parents for 10 whole years , getting loads of humiliation and passing through economic crisis is not a cakewalk. That's also a sacrifice, a sacrifice which is the proof of what he has accomplished today.

Afterall, you can never cross the sea unless you lose the sight of the shore.

There is No success if there is no sacrifice.

Hurt by her Rohit Uncle, she looked on at Ritika Aunt, who just gave her a nanoscopic smile, and continued,

" He cares for your well-being Drishu. He can't see your dreams coming crashing down on the ground. He knows what all you have gone through and what you have done to reach here. Take care!"

She slid the plate loaded with food towards Drishti, and keeping hand on her shoulder consoling her, she made her way out of the canteen to calm down her husband who had became hot under the collar.

Drishti just stared at the way through which her aunt made her way out. With many things revolving around her head, she shook her head and finished her meal.

Sighing thoroughly, she stood up with that 21 kgs of space suit and walked towards the suite to change the Extravehicular outfit.  After 45 minutes of timespan of removing that space suit , she embedded it in its cover and stared blankly at the logo of  'ISRO' .

Softly stroking her suit, and believing that it's her reward of blurry past sacrifices, she kept it on the rack and trudged towards her House.

The evening sun casted long shadows on ground. Slanting rays of the setting sun gave a warm orange tinge to the sky. The sky was aglow with bright city lights. The pale crescent moon shone like a silvery claw in the sky and through the trees, creating mysterious shadows. The blue sky was dotted with glistening stars that drifted lazily in the gentle breeze.

While walking through the busy streets, Drishti looked up at the blanket of stars that stretched to infinity.

" I wish things were different. " She thought sighing softly.

The occasional barking of faraway dogs broke the silence and made her come out of her thoughts and hit the gym for the most needed requirement of being fit.

After 2 stretchy hours of training, Reaching her apartment, situating away from the busy city near a cordillera , she set foot in her Fair-sized house built of red Lyons Sandstone. With many things, incidents, blurry past memories around her head , she smiled forcefully to bid a goodbye to her maid, who had had headed towards her home.

Taking deep breaths, she scanned the living room , where an old photo, with a young frame, captured her attention, her mind.

She chuckled lightly and walked towards it. Adoring the photo, where three homo sapiens were smiling hugging tightly, holding close to each other and she spoke as if they were standing right in front,