Do you know who controls whom?

"Kya hua Pam ji?" Khushi asked, before Arnav could shout at Pam.

"You.... you well know. The theme was shorts and top. And look at you. You're not wearing that. Is that even an AR design?"  Pam went up to her to see the material for herself.

Khushi distanced herself from Pam and spoke in a straight manner. "Pam ji. I was not aware that mock fashion shows were part of my job description. I am a PA, not a model. I don't have to wear what someone tells me to. Yes, I understand it might be hard for you to see someone stick to herself in today's fashion crazed world, but guess what? Fashion isn't western wear.

"Everyone, I would like to say something. Today, thanks to Arnavji, I met KM's CEO. He saw me in my bright salwar suit and didn't comment about how I looked. Instead, he said something very mature."

Khushi locked eyes with Arnav. "It's quite refreshing to see our culture being upheld when people are rushing towards western culture."

Then her eyes moved to Simran, who was smiling at Khushi. "Simran ji, sorry I broke the theme."  Khushi tugged at her ears. "But this is the most modern I am comfortable in."

Simran came up to her and hugged her. "Don't worry Khushi. I am not mad at you." Then she whispered. "But I think someone else is." She meant Pam.

"I know. I can handle her." Khushi whispered back.

"I must say, you look amazing like this." Simran turned to the head designer, Amrita. "Amu, don't you think this is the perfect fusion wear for women who work in fashion and are transitioning between Indian wear and western wear?"

"Yes, Simran. There might be a scope for this fusion wear. Khushi, I must say. You surprised us all today."

Many people congratulated Khushi on taking a stand against Pam. She felt elated.

After Simran's farewell was over, people started to leave. Khushi didn't change like everyone. She knew Arnav liked what she was wearing. As she was about to leave, the intercom at her desk rang.

"Yes?"

"My office, now!"

Khushi packed up her things and went to Arnav's office. The office was completely empty by now. Only Khushi and Arnav were there.

"Where did you get that dress?"

"Is this the question for question for today?" Khushi teased him.

Arnav came up to her and her breath hitched at his proximity. "No. It's for work purpose."

"Sarojini." Khushi said.

Arnav smiled at her. "Okay, come with me." He dragged her to the green room and locked the door.

Khushi was highly confused.

"You know, I didn't want everyone to see you in the shorts and top, but when it's just me..."

Khushi moved back in tandem as Arnav approached her. "You can't... ask me to do anything... today."

"Right. I know. But I'm going to ask you a question now."

Khushi nodded.

"Will you wear the combination Miss Khurana picked out, just for me?"

Khushi's heart raced. She wasn't expecting this. If she said no, he would be disappointed. If she said yes... it would be dangerous for both of them. "Okay."

"Good."  Arnav pecked at her lips. "Show me."

Khushi moved aside and tried to find the top. Finally, she located it and a pair of denim shorts. "This one."