Help me🌲

(NOTE: Consider Y/N's words in sign language.)

While thinking about a new female protagonist Suho saw Y/N. He has been following her since she got inside the food court.

When she was about to pass the alley, he pulled her by her hand and covered her mouth with his palm. After the drunk man passed by searching for her, he let go of her mouth. He thought she would shout but to his surprise, she wiggled in his hold and looked at him with pleading eyes while hiccuping.

Suho jerked her a couple of times but she wasn't in her right mind. He tried to talk to her in Thai, and then English. She doesn't seem to understand any of that. Being frustrated about what to do he shouted in his mother language.

Suho: Hey !? Get a hold of yourself, girl.

To his surprise, Y/N calmed down upon hearing it. She tried to tell him that she got lost in sign language. But before she could complete it, everything went black.

Suho keeps staring at her from time to time, sitting in the hospital room. Her beauty stunned him. These eyes. Tear-stained cheeks and puffy red lips were making him crazy. This feeling was new to him. He cannot get over the fact that this beautiful angel-like girl doesn't have a voice to talk to. " How sweet would her voice be if she could speak? God knows" - he thought to himself. Seeing some movement in her, he went closer to her.

After gaining back her consciousness Y/N saw the person from before in front of her. Without giving her a chance to say something he said

Suho: It's okay. Don't panic. You are in a hospital. Just answer by nodding yes or no.

Y/N nodded yes.

Suho: Great then. Are you feeling better now?

Y/N: yes.

Suho: So you are from Korea?

Suho: Listen, I'm Suho. I'm Korean too but I live here in Bangkok. My mother used to teach sign language at a school, so I understand it a bit. Now take some rest. We'll talk tomorrow briefly after you feel well.

Y/N gets impatient. She gets up on the bed.

Y/N: Please help me now. He must be waiting for me.

Suho: Who?

Y/N: My husband.

Suho: Do you know his phone number?

Y/N: No.

Suho thinks for a moment then hands her a pen and a piece of paper says.

Suho: Write down whatever you know, I'll visit you tomorrow at noon.

Y/N: Don't leave me here plz. No one understands my language here. I can tell you my information now. I want to go to him.

Suho: Even if you tell me your address, we cannot go to find him, now. Because it's almost midnight.

Y/N: Plz.

She begs him. Suho doesn't want to make her feel helpless. He agreed.

Suho: Fine. What's your name?

Y/N writes down at the speed of light.

Y/N: Y/N. Jeon Y/N.

Suho: How old are you?

Y/N: 22.

Suho: What do you do? I mean study or job?!

Nods her head no.

Suho: What's your husband's name?

Y/N: Jeon Jungkook

Suho: His profession?

Y/N: Businessman

Suho: Are you here to travel?

Y/N thinks for a second and then answers Yes.

Suho: When did you come here?

Y /N: Yesterday night.

Suho: Where were you guys staying?

Y/N: In a big hotel.

Suho slightly smiles at her innocence.

Suho: I guess it's really big but it does have a name, right?

Y/N: I don't remember. But once I see it I will recognize it.

Suho: And what about your address in Korea?

Y/N: Euphoria.

He looks a bit confused.

Suho: What euphoria?!

Y/N: That's our house.

Suho: Aaah. That's a nice name. Do you want to tell me anything else?

Y/N: I'll tell you once I remember. Now let's go.

Suho: Where?

Y/N: To find him.

Suho: Listen. The information you gave me is not enough. Tomorrow I have an exam at varsity. So, I'll pick you up at 12:00 pm. Don't worry I will come. Till then have some food and stay healthy. The doctor told me you didn't have anything the whole day, and you had a panic attack. Maybe it's your first time encountering something like this. Now take some rest. Don't worry, everything's gonna be fine. See you later.