⛵Tardy

Suho is now sitting in a luxurious hotel room. Table decorated with various kinds of foods. His father and his father's secretary Mr. Lee are seated on the opposite side of the table. Suho always had a distant relationship with his father.

Mr. Kim: So, when are you going to take over the business? Hasn't it been already 7 months since you graduated?

Suho simply nods in answer. "Besides, only writing web novels or webtoons won't support you forever." Suho's father Mr. Kim continues eating. The other two men present in the room do so. Mr. Kim tries his best to get rid of the awkwardness, as he rarely meets his son because of his abroad schedule. Lee acts as a bridge between this father and son. He is a good friend-like figure to both of them. Suho even shares all his secrets with him.

Mr. Kim: I don't really understand children nowadays, Lee. Didn't I tell you about my friend, Jungwon?

Lee: Yes.What about him?

Mr. Kim: He has to again take care of his company because his son is about to settle in Thailand.

Lee: Why? As far as I know that young man was doing very well in business.

Mr. Kim: I too don't know what exactly happened. Anyways I told him that you would help his son to settle in Bangkok.

Lee excuses himself after getting a phone call.

Mr. Kim clears his throat before talking to Suho.

Mr. Kim: I've heard that you spent a lot of money on the treatment of one of your friends.

Suho: Yes. She is doing well now.

Mr. Kim pauses his eating." So she is " she"?!"

Suho looks at his father with confusion.

Mr.Kim: I mean, I've also heard that she's been living with you too.

Suho: Dad, she didn't take help from me without any exchange. She is paying off by converting my novels into webtoons, which I've always dreamt of. And in exchange for living in my house, she insisted on doing all the house chores. She is a woman with self-respect.

Mr.Kim stares at his son whose eyes sparkle while talking about a specific girl.

Mr.Kim: Do you guys have a special relationship?

Suho: No. We are best friends. The sadness in his eyes doesn't go unnoticed by his father.

After talking on the phone, Lee came back.

Lee: Sir, we urgently need to visit our Taiwan office by tomorrow. I've booked a flight for tonight.

Mr.Kim: Okay, then what about the job regarding Jungwon's son? He will be here on Tuesday.

Lee: I have thought about that too. Since this is not such a difficult task, how about Suho handling it?

Mr.Kim: Suho, do you have any problem with it?

Suho: No. I'll make sure to do it without any complications.

Lee: Thanks, young man! I'll send you the necessary information through text. We'll take our leave then.

Mr.Kim: Take care of yourself

Suho: You guys too. Suho bade goodbye to them with a smile.