❤️‍🩹Forelsket

*forelsket=the specific feeling experienced while falling in love, rather than simply being in love.*

💔Despite their best efforts, people are going to be hurt when it's time for them to be hurt.💔

Suho arrives at "The Grand Hotel'' just in time as instructed by Lee. But the man whom he went there for, is nowhere to be seen. Being impatient, he asks the receptionist about Mr.Jeon's whereabouts.

Receptionist: As far as I know, Mr.Jeon goes out around 7 in the morning and returns to the hotel at half-past ten whenever he comes to stay in the hotel. If you can wait another fifteen minutes, maybe you'll see him, sir.

Finally, after waiting for a while more, Suho meets the desired person. Jeon apologizes for forgetting about their meeting. There is a clear impression of devastation on his handsome face. He seemed lost and broken. Which in no way represents his successful business career. Something doesn't seem right to Suho. In their short conversation, Suho concluded that his main purpose in coming to Bangkok is to find someone.

                                   ************************************

Today, for the third time, Suho meets Jungkook. At noon he came home and stayed in his room for a while. He then stormed out and didn't return home until late at night.

The clock strikes one. Y/N strolls restlessly, waiting for him. The bell rang. As soon as Y/N opens the door she is confronted by a drunk Suho. This is the first time Y/N seeing him in this kind of state. Suho somehow gets a hold of himself from falling on Y/N. She feels like puking from the smell of alcohol. Balancing Suho's weight on her body Y/N manages to make him sit on the sofa. Before she could go to fetch some water, Suho held her wrist in a tight grip. Y/N trusts Suho. She knew he won't act in a way that he will regret later on, not even when he is not in his senses. So, Y/N just let him be. Suho made her sit beside him on the sofa and held her hand with his big one.

Suho: Y/Nah, when you were in a coma, most of the day I couldn't sleep at your thoughts. I only wished for you to be okay. But my worries keep increasing day by day. After you recovered, at night I dreamt of you. In the daytime, I hope you will see my efforts. I am now so used to being with you. I don't want to be lonely again.

Suho pauses for a few minutes. Gulping down a lump in his throat he continues...

Suho: You know what!! I've only wished for You this whole time. I can't avoid it anymore, the way my heart goes towards you. I tried so hard but still can't stop. It's unstoppable. I know I made a mistake. Despite knowing you have a lover, and you are married, I still fell for you. Believe me, it was unintentional.

It's not that Y/N wasn't aware of his feelings all this time. The day Suho let her convert his web novel "Sleeping Beauty", she became aware of it. She too was helpless. She has always feared that one day this day will come. Then, he will ask for something in return for all he did for her. She was scared that he would ask something, although it is her she does not have it. And there he is. His tears fall on their intertwined hands.

Suho: Please Y/N, please. just for once can you look at me the way I look at you? Can't you love me as you love him? Why can't you hear the sound of my trembling heart?

I want you so so much that it hurts. Why is it so painful? Why are you so cruel? Everything now feels like a sad dream to me.

Y/N hates herself for acting like she is unaware of his feelings. She pulled him closer and placed his head on her shoulder. He lets out every single word he wants her to know. At one point he stops crying but stays in the same position.

He was too tired to speak. So he sat next to her for, she too, is fluent in silence.

After a while, Y/N found him asleep. She made him lie down on the sofa and covered him with a blanket.

The next morning Suho finds Y/N working as usual. So he sits next to her.

Suho: Umm...Y/N.Did I annoy you a lot yesterday? Whatever I said, don't just take it seriously.

Y/N: It's alright. You did nothing wrong. BTW do you have a headache or..

Suho: No, I'm absolutely fine. Can you please pack a few of your stuff? We'll be going somewhere outside. I promise I won't ever ask for something like this again.

Y/N: Sure.

She doesn't want to hurt him. But she also plans to stop giving him false assurance anymore. Now or never. She will do it today.

💔I can't avoid it, I can't stop

The destiny that has come to me

Even if everything changes.

I will look upon you forever, I will protect you

I love you💔