~6~

------------------------------------------------------
⚠️ Warning ⚠️

Smuts ahead 🔞🔞
------------------------------------------------------
*Recap*

He roughly slammed his lips on mine.

"Kiss me back Y/N" he demanded between the kiss. I slowly moved my lips. He intensely kissing me and now bitting my lower lip making it bleed. I was struggling to breath.

------------------------------------------------------

I feel him unclasping my bra as it drop down on the floor.

I yelp as he picked me up suddenly in a bridal style and put me on the bed.

He didn't hovered but stood up taking off his coat and rolling his shirt sleeves. I can see his muscles, they were strong and bold. And some ink on body. It was his tattoo.

My mind was screaming to ran away from here in this brief opportunity. But before I can climb, he grabbed me by my waist spinning me around and throwing me on his bed.

"Don't provoke me to make it painful Y/N!" He said.

"Please....l-let me go..." I pleaded and he chuckled darkly.

"You're not going anywhere sweetheart" he muttered.

Tears welled up as he forcefully tear the last piece of cloth in my body.

"Cry and fight all you want Y/N. You're just turning me on" he whispered before slamming his lips again.

I struggle knowing it was of no use. He was much stronger than me. I was losing strength to fight him back. He trailed his kisses down to my neck. I hissed as he harshly bite my neck and start sucking.

"Ahh Stop...." I closed my eyes feeling this pain with tears running down my face but he was too heartless to feel it.

He was not like this when we were kids!

What made him like this?

He kept biting my skin down to my belly. I shrieked as I feel him sliding his hands to my core.

"Noo.......Nooooo........noooo.... don't do this please" is was sobbing loudly trying my best not to let him slide down. He stopped looking back at me.

"I want to make love to you just tonight......" I confusedly look at what he meant.

Before I could process something. He opened the drawer of the nightstand and took out a Handcuff.

My eyes widen. "Wh-what are y-you doing?"

Instead of answering he turned me around holding my wrists cuffing them behind my back.

He went down to my core, spreading my legs. "Mmm, so wet for me! Your body is betraying you Y/N" he plammed my core. I was feeling humiliated.

"Nooo.......I don't want thisss.......ahhh" I screamed as he suddenly pushed his finger inside my core. He was mercilessly finger fucking me.

"Ahhhh.....Nooo...stop....mmmm" I arched my back unwilling closing my eyes.

I was feeling helpless. He wasn't going to stop. He was torturing my body and mind all together. There was a knot on my stomach but he suddenly pulled away.

I felt an unwanting pressure inside me. "Should I leave you in this pain now love" he smirked and slapped my wet core. I tried to focus on something else but this pressure was only growing stronger into an unbearable one.

"Tell me love, beg me to fucked you harder" he was a devil. I sniffed but I couldn't give in. I cannot let him take my virginity. I know I am married to him but still.

"I will have you tonight, whether you want it or not" he bent forward grabbing hair into a fist making me look into his eyes.

"It's the torture you're willing to bear or not" he smacked my core again. More tears ran down my eyes then I realise it was an unbearable pain.

"I......I beg you..." I weeped. "Beg what?" He raised his eyebrow playfully.

"Ple-pleaseee......take the pain away pleaseee" he release my head as I fell back against the pillow on the bed, in the room where no one will come to help me.

My heart beated faster as he undid his pants exposing his hard thick member throbbing. I closed my trying to bear what's coming next.

"Look at me!" He commanded harshly. I looked at him but his eyes were so frightening.

He is beautiful piece of art. A masterpiece but now he look like a devil. I quickly turned my head away. He dug his nails in my cheeks forcing me to face him.

"I want to see the look in your eyes as I enter you" with that he slammed himself inside me with one thrust.

I screamed shutting my eyes again as tears escaped from the corner of my eyes. He didn't even give me the time to adjust and kept thrusting as hard as he could.

"Ahhhh ahhhhh ahhhhh" he was rough as he could be. I felt like ripping apart.

"Ahhh you feel so tight. So good" he moaned in pleasure as he buried his face in the crook of my neck. My body jerked as I felt a knot in stomach again.

I was loosing my sense he was fucking me mercilessly.

"Ahhh" I cried as I came.

My tears had dried. He was still pounding me like an animal.

He growl before I felt a hot liquid inside me.

"You're mine now"

*Jungkook's P.O.V*

I hugged her unconscious naked body to mine. Kissing her swollen lips which were purple now. Her eyes were puffy with her ruined mascara. Tears were dried on her rosy cheeks.

She was a beautiful mess.

I proudly looked at her marks I made.

"I will kill anyone who try to take you away from me"

------------------------------------------------------

Guys my first time writing Smuts. I don't know how it is.

Please tell me how it is

Please

Vote
Comment
Share

And

Follow me