~18~

------------------------------------------------------
I thought it was the best day of my life......

But how wrong I was......

–Y/N

____________________________________

*Jungkook's P.O.V*

I looked at her unconscious form as Dr. Yugyeom was checking her temperature. "Mr Jeon, a word please?" We walked out as I closed the door.

Looking at his absolutely calm face as he took a deep breath. "I don't know how to put this into words but please refrain from any intense sexual activity for now. She is weak right now. You may have taken things too far"

I just nodded trying to focus on his words. "But her fever is not going down. That's what I'm concerned about right now" Dr. Yugyeom was writing her prescription.

"Don't worry it will go down in few hours. But in order to make sure she doesn't get worse, try to make her feel comfort. Mr Min Yoongi told me that she might be scared of your dominating behaviour and it had happened many times before. So I suggest you to give her some soup. She is at borderline risk of depression"

I absorbed all what he said mentally punching an imaginary wall on why Yoongi hyung told him that.

"Thank you for your concern Doc. My man will escort you out" Yugyeom and I bowed at each other as he left.

I walked back inside checking her temperature with the back of my hand. She was still burning.

I asked the maid to bring some wet towels to place on her forehead. While placing the towel, I kept staring at her innocent face.

Did I go to far???

*Time skip*

Sitting in my garden, I was in deep thoughts when someone placed a hand on my shoulder

I looked up to see Yoongi hyung as he offered me, my favourite banana milk with a straw.

I took and started drinking it happily. "It's never too late to love again" he sat beside me drinking his bottle.

"I don't love her hyung. I am just concerned about her" I puckered my lips looking down focusing on my milk.

"Pabo!" Yoongi hyung clicked as I continue drinking my milk. "Why did give me banana milk all of sudden?" Yoongi hyung as about to say something when Taehyung hyung brust in.

"To make you realize that it tastes good!" I raised my brows keeping the bottle aside. "Taehyung hyung you are of no help you know" Taehyung hyung frowned.

"Jungkook, how am I supposed to know how to make a girl fall in love with me?" Yoongi hyung choked his drink while narrowing his eyes looking at me.

I coughed as I stood up. "By the way, How could you not know? You had an ex......" Taehyung hyung stopped talking as he realised something. He glared at me.

"She is different. My sister is D.I.F.F.E.R.E.N.T . Actually from every other girl" I looked at the sky again missing their board smiling faces.

"If you agree that she is different than treat her differently. With a little love and care" Yoongi hyung said as he took a sip from his drink while standing up.

"Ah! Hyung you are so good at this. You must have experienced" Taehyung hyung's eyes brightened up as Yoongi hyung clicked his tongue ignoring us walking away but he turned back.

"And oh! Take her out on a date. She has been a prisoner in this house for too long" he walked away.

*Yoongi's P.O.V*

"Pabo" I mumbled as I smiled.

I'm happy that you have fallen for the right girl this time Jungkook.

*Time skip*

*Jungkook's P.O.V*

I entered in the room just to find her sitting there quitely looking at the bottle of pills in her hands.

I stood there, staring at her delicate form. She flinched as she heard me closing the door. I sensed an extreme fear in her eyes as she saw my face.

"Good afternoon sweetheart. How are you feeling now?" I leaned forward but she flinched so badly like I was trying to touch her with an electric rod or something.

I sighed as I get inside the bed with her, hugging her body. She was not having fever. I pulled her shaking body towards me. She was resisting unintentionally.

"Are you scared of my touch baby?" I murmured softly in her as she sniffled in fear. "P–please don't h–hurt m–me.....I–I feel w–weak..." She begged asking for mercy with a hope in her eyes.

I could see an immense fear that irritated me though I was expecting this. I bit my lip in an attempt to control my overflowing lust for her.

"I won't....." My lips moved automatically without being realised. We sat there in silence with her in my arms.

"Be ready at 6:00 pm tomorrow" I didn't know how to ask her out on a date. I didn't want to admit that I was feeling soft towards her.

She just nodded as I gently stroked her hair. Her scent was turning me on. I lift her chin to met her eyes as she innocently stared back at me biting her lips nervously.

I moved my lips closer to her squeezing her waist a little tighter. A small moaned escaped her mouth. And I lost my control.

I placed my lips in hers hungrily yet as gently as I could be. She squirmed under my control bringing my member back to live.

"N–No...." She started tearing up again as I felt her cheeks being wet again.

"Shhhh.... Don't cry.....I won't hurt you"

------------------------------------------------------

OMO, did my boom really got 100 votes.

I am crying from happiness 😭😭😭

I can't believe it....

It's the first book in which I got 100 votes.

Thank you my precious readers

Thank you so much😭😭

Ilysm💓💓

VoteCommentShare

Vote
Comment
Share