~24~

------------------------------------------------------

*Y/N's P.O.V*

He kept kissing me as he pushed his tongue inside exploring my mouth. I tried to get out of his grip but he held me strongly.

His hand traveled down my silk night dress lifting it up as he squeezed my hips.

"J–Jungkook please......" My voice wa shaking now. I wanted him to stop. Memories were rushing back again and I was scared of the torture he was about to do.

"Shhh love. I just want to make love to my wife" he said as he removed my night dress as he hovered above me.

Once again I was naked in front of him lying helplessly beneath him. "B–but....I am n–not ready....." I felt as if I was running out of the breath but he moved forward as he caressed my cheek.

"Then why are you so wet?" I realised that he was right. No matter how hard I try, my body was always been needy to his touch.

He placed his mouth on one of my breasts as he started sucking my n*pples.

"Oh God!" I gasped covering my eyes with both my hands. I could hear him chuckled with teg sound of his shirt being pulled off.

"Why are you so tempting baby!" He traced his fingers down to my core slowly teasing it while kept sucking the breasts.

Tears welled into my eyes as I started sobbing. "N–No Jungkook" I spoke still covering my eyes but he was deaf to my begging.

He started rubbing my cl*t, I bite my inside of cheek to stop the moans. My toes were curled. I was shaking more and more.

He promised me that he won't force me!!

I held his hand when he was about to push his finger inside.

"Please...... please...... please..... don't rape m–me......" He stopped all of a sudden as he looked in my eyes surprised.

"What?" His face expressions were blank.

*Jungkook's P.O.V*

RAPE??

But I was not raping her. I kept staring in her eyes which were red from crying.

"I was just trying to make love to my wife, Y/N" I was frustrated now. I got up abruptly as I covered her with a blanket again.

She was still crying.

"Fine! I won't touch you! Stop crying!" With that I walked into the wardrobe as I took my coat and shirt storming outside.

*Time skip*

*Y/N's P.O.V*

It's been 4 hours since Jungkook was out. I don't know why but my heart felt heavy.

I was not used to him leaving me alone like this. He was so angry when he left. I silently prayed for him to be safe.

Where has he gone to???

Just then his maid entered after knocking the room.

"Miss Y/N, Sir wants you to come outside in the garden"

So he is back!!

I covered myself in a robe as I came outside but no one was here.

Not even guards were there.

A shadow passed by going out of the mansion gate.

"Jungkook?" My voice echoed. No one answered. I hesitated but came out to see why was he out of the mansion.