Part 5-8

Part 5

Arnav sighs and comes inside the room to see Khushi sitting upright looking around frantically; Arnav rushed to her 'What happened Khushi?'

Khushi clutching him 'Where were you? I...I got scared...' Arnav hugged her and made them lie properly on bed before covering them with duvet 'Shhh I'm here, an urgent call came and had to take that, you were sleeping so not wanting to disturb you with my talk I went to living room'

Arnav patting her back 'sleep Khushi...I'm here' all these months receiving his care and love even though she is unable to response had made her to clutch him like her anchor.

Next day, Arnav 'Khushi we need to go to office, I've some urgent work'

Khushi doubtfuly 'I need to come with you?'

Arnav nodding 'yes, get ready sweetheart' Khushi got ready and both left for office.

AR Fashion House, Arnav and Khushi enters inside the office, employees were shocked to see ASR coming to office when from some days he was on leave working from home. They greeted him and scurried away to their work leaving whatever they were doing before he graced them with his presence that is loitering around.

Arnav escorting Khushi to his cabin made her sit on one of couch and called in for Aman who came in five seconds, Arnav 'Aman summon Akash to conference room'

Aman 'yes sir'

Khushi looked at him, Arnav coming to her 'Khushi I've this meeting which is very important, once it is over we can leave for home, okay, till then will you be fine waiting for me here'

Khushi nodded at him, he kissed her forehead and went to meet Akash who is waiting anxiously for him, before entering the room he ordered Aman to not disturb him and Akash unless the matter is not about Khushi and give Khushi something to drink along with snacks.

He entered inside the conference room closing it behind him, Akash almost jumped on him 'bhai Shyam?'

Arnav 'first sit Akash then we will speak clearly about this'

Akash sat down, Arnav taking a seat opposite him, he looked at Akash apprehensive face for long time before telling him 'whatever you know about Shyam tell me everything first?'

Akash recited what he got to know from Payal, her family and Laxmi Nagar people. Arnav felt disgusted with himself for all the wrong happened in Khushi's life because him, if not for him Shyam would have never entered her life and she would not have been humiliated to an extent for to leave the Lucknow city and come to Delhi.

Arnav sighing, rubbing his face 'The day of your wedding night I had decided to confess Khushi about my feelings for her after the little talk with Di when she met with accident, she made me realize that we should not let our loved one to let go of our life. I saw Khushi walking to the terrace and followed her but what I saw before my eyes tore me completely I was shattered. There I saw Shyam hugging Khushi and proposing her his love for her. I could not hear further when I heard Khushi asking him to leave Di'

Akash gasped, Arnav shaking 'no don't think her wrong, she just wants our Di to be happy, she asked him to leave her so that she could be good without him.' Akash nodded at him.

Arnav 'I felt cheated and confronted Shyam which was my biggest mistake, he spin the web of lies in such a way that I believed his words when he said he and Khushi love each other. I..I went to Di to tell about her cheat husband but in turn got shock to hear the news about her pregnancy and her being happy about it. I could not snatch her dream life so thought best to stand between Shyam and Khushi as wall. *He paused *it was my second biggest of my life where first one was already committed that I confronted Shyam rather than Khushi.....I went to her and proposed for sudden marriage, she was shocked but then I forced her to accept my proposal threatening to break Payal and your marriage, she already was being in guilt of Payal's first marriage broke because of her and agreed to my threat. We had a heated arguments when she wanted the reason for such proposal and I blurted out the truth of her being having affair with Shyam and hearing her saying leave Di...I insulted her, she tried to make me understand her side of story and clear her innocence but I did not believe her nor gave her a chance to explain herself for once but rather went ahead and married her forcefully'