Part 9-11

Part 9

Anjali sat in their bed cooing over her baby, when Shyam's phone beside her blinked, she glanced at the bathroom door to see if he is coming or not. Taking the phone she pressed answer button and kept it near her ear.

'Hello Shyam!!!' a sexy voice greeted her, Anjali could not utter a word, when she started to say hello the voice again crooned 'Sweet heart what are you doing? I'm waiting for you here? Don't make me wait more. What is taking your time to come to me? Where are you now?'

Anjali sat shock; the voice went on saying sweet nothings. 'Shyam, darling, Love are you there' and click the call ended.

Payal came inside 'Di I need help from you in kitchen, can you please come down'

Anjali still in shock nodded at her 'Ji!!!' she taking her baby went down with Payal. As soon as they both went out Akash hurriedly came inside and deleted the number from call log.

Coming out of the room he thumped up towards his family. Akash came up to his family where Lavanya too had come RM to visit them all 'Good Lavanya it's working'

Lavanya smirked 'Shyam Manohar Jha will not know what hit him' winking at NK. All chuckled but underlying fury could not be missed.

Khushi 'Arnav ji!!!'

Arnav 'yes Khushi'

Sitting beside him putting her head on his shoulder hugging his arms 'I feel like eating gol gappe'

Arnav raised his eye brows 'gol gappe?'

Khushi 'hmmm yes'

Arnav 'but it is not good for your health Khushi, outside it will not be hygienic and I don't know how to make it too'

Khushi 'please for once, I want to eat gol gappe *pouting* I know a shop in LaxmiNagar where we can get tasty gol gappe and it will be hygienic too'

Arnav looked at her pouting face, Khushi 'please!!!' how can he refuse her. Nodding at her he took her to LaxmiNagar market.

After his scrutinizing inspection and instruction to gol gappe vendor he got all clean and hygienic plate of gol gappe. Khushi smiling at him gorged down the gol gappe slowly on Arnav's concerned words on asking her to eat slowly. The vendor and others were surprised to see Arnav behaving this way, vendor looked at the 500 rs note for one plate gol gappe he made as instructed by Arnav. But the golgappe plate made by as Arnav said was not an easy task for him too with Arnav hovering around asking him to clean the plate again and again, asking him to wash his hands with dettol handwash or to pesterising him to use sanitizer and the way Arnav bought him handwash and sanitizer and the gloves asking him to wear while serving made the vendor and other's eyes around to pop out with Khushi giggling all the way looking at Arnav's demanding demeaner for one plate of golgappe, all the way enjoying the scene patting her baby growing inside her stomach. Arnav even went beyond these asking the vendor if the water with which he prepared pani for the puris are hygienic or not, how he made the puri, is the oil a good one? If not for Khushi dragged Arnav back admonishing him to stop pestering the vendor, then the vendor would have ran away closing his shop for that day. No one had ever visited such a freaking husband who is inspecting one plate of golgappe so much before he let his wife to eat but as they saw and heard between the couple they can understand and guessed about they are expecting the baby and the couple are new for all this pregnancy jittery.

Khushi all happy with her carvings being fulfilled walked with Arnav looking around the market, she stopped by vegetable vendor and bargained for Arnav's favourite karela, and then for some onion, potato and cauliflower.