Part 1

Arnav came back home all drained out, his life is not in his control anymore, he had thought he will punish Khushi for betraying him, will make her life hell and had started his mission to hate her as much as he could hurting her, cursing her but then in their time of night he could not control the love for her which brims in him and he ends up showing his weak side to her. But then again next day his cruel words with his cutting tongue will start its mission. He cannot believe even after facing such a cruel betrayal from her he was unable to hate her and one month before he came to know why? because deep down he knew in his heart Khushi cannot be involved with Shyam, she cannot stoop so cheap, all his heart's instinct came true when he himself heard from horse mouth about his web of lies he spin around him of his fake love life which in no way is true but all a big lie to which Arnav Singh Raizada a blind fool believed Shyam Manohar Jha and hurted Khushi an innocent soul. He regretted his every word, his every action he has done to Khushi, unleashed fury rushed inside him whenever he looks at Shyam.

He after deciding upon came to conclusion to make it up to her and make everything alright between, make her feel truly loved and cared by him but in this one month he had come to known he had lost her, she is not the same as his old Khushi but a girl who had died thousand death, her heart being ripped off from her brutally that too by her own husband. He had tried everything he could but she remained aloof and distance, she felt nothing. It is because of him she lost everything her dignity, her family and his family, he has succeeded in destroying her life, breaking her completely he thought self-disgusted with himself.

He entered his room and looked around for any sight of Khushi but she was nowhere to be found, keeping his laptop bag on table he came out after checking bathroom and poolside.

He met with Anjali in living room who was busy in stitching sweater for her baby. Arnav 'Di where is Khushi?'

Anjali 'she has gone out'

Arnav 'went out? But where?'

Anjali 'did you both ever told us anything?' she told him grimacing, Arnav looked at his upset sister, sighing he sat on the opposite couch, Arnav 'Di what is it?'

Anjali 'leave it Chotte you have started hiding many things from me, first your suddenly getting married to Khushi and then now this'

Arnav confused 'what this?'

Anjali 'don't behave as if you have no idea on what I'm talking about *shoving a file on his face* what is this? No one from you both bothered to inform our family, how could you Chotte? We agree being upset with you both but don't we have right to know about what is going on in your life?' Arnav looked at the file dreading, is it the contract file?

Anjali 'it is good that I was going to keep your clothes on your cupboard when I got hold of this file, otherwise no one would have come to know about it'

Arnav took the file from her hand opening it hurriedly; he got shock reading the heading, Anjali not seeing his rigid form 'how can you both hide such happy news from all of us.'

Arnav's eyes were stuck on the content on the papers caring less on what Anjali is saying 'Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada Pregnancy Report'

Nani came towards them 'what is it Anjali bitiya?'

Anjali 'Nani you won't believe it, we are going to have another new member in this house'

Maami 'hello hi bye bye who is this new member?'

Anjali 'hamare Chotte's chotte' Nani looked at Anjali wide eye, she shouted in joy 'really?'

Anjali nodding 'yes nani Khushi is pregnant and my chotte has become a father'