Chapter 8- Back off, she's mine

[Next morning]

I was getting ready for work, when my phone received a notification.

Mr. Vice Chairman☠️💕

Secretary Y/n

I've been waiting like forever, when will you be ready?

Reading this my eye widened. I rushed to the nearest window only to find Mr. Vice Chairman standing by his car with his phone in his hand. He spotted me and smiled and waved at me. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Did he really came to pick me up or I'm still dreaming? 

"Y/n! We need to call the police!" Jimin said as he came to me with a bat in his hand

"What? Why? What happened" I asked

"There's a guy who's been standing outside since 7 am. What if he attacks us? What if he fires at us? What if he breaks into our house?" Jimin said as he pointed at Mr. Vice Chairman

"Since 7am?" I asked and he nodded. He's been waiting for so long.

"I'm calling the-" Jimin was about to go when I stopped him

"Yah! He is Mr. Vice Chairman! He just came to pick me up! He's not going to fire or anything" I said while I tried to control my laughter.

"So that is your Mr. Vice Chairman" he said in a teasing manner

"What do you mean 'your'" I replied to which he gave a teasing look to which I rolled my eyes. I picked up my bag and said,

"Next time, don't you dare call the police before asking me. I was about to get fired because of you. And the reports are on the table right?" I asked to which he nodded. I took the reports and went outside to Mr. Vice Chairman where he was standing. I don't know why, he looked handsome out of nowhere. There's something about him.

"Mr. Vice Chairman, good morning. Did you wait for too long?" I asked and he looked at his watch

"1 hour 34 minutes and 54 seconds. It's okay, at least it's worth something"

"Sorry?" I asked in confusion

"Nothing, get in the car. We're getting late, or we already are" he said and I went to seat in the backseat when he stopped me. I looked at him with utterly confusion

"Sit next-t to me, I'll drive-e" he said and went to the driver's seat while I sat next to him

"Mr. Vice Chairman, here are the reports for the medicine and it-" I was interrupted when he suddenly gave me a bag it looked more like a present, but why will he give me a present?

"Here, it's the most expensive wine in the world, Domaine Leroy Musigny Grand Cru. It's a present from the one and only, Kim Taehyung, the Vice Chairman of the Kim corporations to his loyal and pretty secretary Park Y/n" He said and smiled while he handed me the bag. Did he just complement himself or it is his way to present gifts? I thought while he drove me to our office. Finally after a silent car ride, we reached. 

"Mr. Vice Chairman, can I leave early today? I have to meet my friend if that's okay?" I asked hesitantly

"Sure! You've worked hard for 2 months and you're the best secretary, you deserve this much" He said and I looked at him with confusion. What's up with him? Why is he being so sweet and all? Did he hit his head somewhere while I was on leave? I smiled and hurried towards the building. 

[Time skip: Lunch time]

"Soo Hyun! I'm finally going to meet you and your brother after so long! I can't wait" I said as I spoke to her on a call

"Yes! Let's meet at Bulgogi Grill!" She exclaimed

"Not that restaurant again!" I whined 

"No! It's final! Be there on time, Bye!" before I could say anything he disconnected the call

[Time skip: Evening, 8pm]

I knocked on the door and entered after he said 'come in'

"Mr. Vice Chairman, here are the deal with Min & co. companies, the details of the meeting with Mr. James from Italy and also the sales charts as you asked" I said as I placed the files on his table. He quickly checked the files and a smile crept on his face.

"Secretary Y/n, I'm impressed. You're the best employee I ever had" he said

"That's my honor sir" I replied as I bowed. He nodded and checked his watch

"It's already 8pm, you can leave now. But tomorrow report on time, I won't come to pick you up" he said as we both chuckled

"Call me if you need anything" he said and I nodded

[Time skip: 10pm, sorry for time skips I'm too lazy to type]

Taehyung's POV:

I leaned back on my chair and closed my eyes. I could only see her, Secretary Y/n. I was worried, is she alright? What if her friends kidnap her? No why would they do that? What if she gets drunk and, no! Kim Taehyung! What are you thinking! She is not like that, right? Aish! Why am I so worried!? I was lost in my thoughts when my phone rang bringing me back to reality. It was from Secretary Y/n.

"Hello? Secretary Y/n? Is everything alright?" I said but received no reply

"You're so pretty... leave me.... please don't.... do you have..... Help-" all I could hear was a glitched conversation which was between and man and Secretary Y/n and it was clear, she is definitely in trouble. I immediately grabbed my coat and left, fortunately I heard where she was going during the lunchtime.

End of POV

"Please let me go" I said as tears started to roll down my eyes. I was in a dark alley surrounded by two drunk men. Eventually, after meeting Soo Hyun, I started walking towards my home when these two drunk men started to follow and ended up in a dark alley. They kept asking for money but I refused, and they started to come closer that's when I called Mr. Vice Chairman in a way no one will notice but he would get the idea I'm in trouble.

"No no, give us money or else" one of them said and he kept coming closer to me

"Help!" I yelled but he covered my mouth 

"If you yell on more time, then" he said and started to choke me. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I thought I won't survive. I tried to free myself from their grip but they were too strong. 

"Back Off! She's Mine!" Someone yelled and it was none other than, Mr. Vice Chairman. 

"According to law, if you touch a women without her permission it's a sin and you even tried to rob her, you'll rot in jail!"

"Who the fuck are you huh?" they asked

"I'm her boyfriend! You got a problem with that!? Arrest them" he commanded and the police chased down the two men who tried to run away. My vision started to blur and I was losing my balance.

"Secretary Y/n!" was the only thing I heard before everything blacked out.