Something Else about Hospital

Damian

Walking into this hospital felt too natural, too normal. Why is this our normal? We have come a long way over this decade and now we keep ending up here. Are we not supposed to be together? I can't keep watching her get hurt.

Her mom is the first person I see when I walk in. I hug her and ask what happen but before she can answer we hear yelling. It's her dad and her ex. His leg is in a cast now and he is on crutches but that doesn't seem to matter to her dad.

"STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER" he yells and security comes and separates the two men. One security takes her dad outside, but they seem like they know each other because they are just talking.

Charles, I think his name is walks into the waiting room not paying attention to anyone. Her mom excuse herself and went over to him. I'm not far so I hear the whole conversation

"What happened at your house Charles. Why is my baby laying in a hospital bed once again?"

"Uh she um, she came over to talk and we got into an argument and we um, we trip going down the stairs"

Something is up, He's lying. It's obvious he's not telling the truth but why is the question. Mrs. Johnson doesn't seem to believe him either but without evidence, not much any of us can do.

A women walk over to them. She hugs  Charles and hand something to Bri mom. Her mom starts to walk over toward me but the doctor stops her. She hands me the phone and go to see what's going on with Bri.

I look at the phone and it start ringing and knowing that Jada not going to stop calling till someone answer, I did but before I can say a word she start yelling about killing some bitch. I try to calm her down to let her know what going on.

"Wait why do you have her phone, what's going on," she asks

"She is in the hospital again. She went to her ex house for answers and something went wrong"

"OH now I'm really killing the bitch"

"What bitch? What you talking about?"

"Bri sent me a video earlier but I was working and couldn't watch it, I just watched it and Charles's, oh I'm killing him too, little girl friend or whatever confessed that she was the one to hit Bri that day"

"What! What video? Hold on I'm going to call you back" I hang up the phone and go to her gallery but no video was there or in the trash been. And all of her messages was deleted. Something really strange is going on now and I don't fucking like it. I called back her best friend and told her to send me the video and to make sure she save it on her phone to.

Less than a minute later my phone dings and I open the message and hit play on the video I see her ex and some girl arguing and Brittany walks in close. They yelling the girl push my girl and then that Charles nigga push my baby back from hitting the girl. My blood starts to boil, I look up at ol' boy and shake my head. I look back at my phone to see the girl push him into Bri and both of them falling then the video stops.

My grip on my phone tightens, I couldn't stop myself I got up and walk over to him and punch him dead in face. Blood instantly get on my knuckle but I don't stop hitting him till I'm pulled off of him and out of the hospital.

Brittany dad asks me what happened. I just give him my phone with the video still up. He start watching and I see the angry comes to his face just as it did mines.

Her mom comes outside to get us and let us know we can go see Brittany now and the doctor said everything was fine. We all enter the room together to see her laughing with the nurse who just happen to be the same nurse who was with her while she was in the coma.

We all hug and kiss her smiling. Happy that she is good.

"What happen princess" her dad asks. And she tells us exactly what happened and the video back her story up 100 percent.

"I'm just glad you okay baby" I say.

"Yeah we are okay, thank god" she replies and we all give her a strange look.

"We? Baby what you mean we?"

"I'm pregnant Damian" everyone looks at me all at once. The room start spinning and then everything went dark.

When my eyes open back up I see a nurse checking my pulse and a worried looking Brittany trying to get up but they won't let her. I seat up and keep whispering pregnant to myself.

I get up and walk over to her and kiss her with a tear rolling down my face. My baby is having my baby.