𝟭𝟯☂︎︎

VIII

VIII. ❝𝐿𝑔𝑏𝑡𝑞+ 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠❞

"Oh okay, so a family friend of the freaky people pretend a doll is their dead son. Yeah totally trust their judgment" Sammy said over the phone while you were looking through a magazine. "Calm down, everything fine, so far" You said.

"So far? What do you mean by that? You know what I don't even want to know. Oh, and your dad came over by the house. Morgan said that he kept pounding and pounding on the door, He told morgan about wanting to write you a letter, apologizing for everything." Sammy explained.

"Did your son give him the address?" You said as you close the magazine. "What else was he supposed to do? He's 10 years old!" Sammy said.

Morgan could have called the police or called his father. You thought.

"He could have called the police or called you, you are his mother. And wasn't Mike supposed to be with him? Y'know his dad?" You said. Morgan was one of the reasons you hated children, he is hyper, disrespectful and disobedient. Sammy babies him to much.

"This isn't his fault! It's not his fault that you have a bad father! It's yours. People like you are just different.." Sammy said. You stayed silent.

"Y/n- I am SO sorry, I didn't-" Sammy tried to apologize.

"People like me? People like me aren't different from anyone like you. Just because you're straight? Just because you're straight, it makes you normal? LGBTQ+ rights are human rights, Human rights are LGBTQ+ rights" You said but, then paused.

"Y/n I'm not ho-" Sammy tried to explain

"Never call this number again, never call me again" you said as you hanged up

A/N: my favorite chapter so far. Also I'm pansexual. I have been part of LGBTQ+ for fucking YEARS. Also new cover!

 Also new cover!