𝟮𝟭☂︎︎

XXI

XXI. DADDY ISSUES
( TW: mentally abused, homophobic slurs, mention of
Harm self )

"Y/n?" Malcolm's voice called out, as he entered unexpectedly. Malcolm stopped when he saw you and your father having dinner together. You stood up, "uh, this is Malcolm, he brings groceries-" You tried to explain until your father interrupted you. You Father stood up as well and shook Malcolm's hand. 'I want to trip over a knife' You thought, staying silent"So, uh what do you think of all this doll stuff?" Your Father asked Malcolm, who seemed to be uncomfortable. "Uh, you know I try not to get involved in other people's business," Malcolm said, your dad chuckled a bit.

"Smart man"

"I uh have a delivery, do you want to help?" Malcolm asked you, seeing that you were uncomfortable as well. "Sure" You muttered but loud enough for them to hear. You would do anything to get away from your father, even if it meant having to spend time with the man that kissed you and tried to have sex with you without your consent. You grabbed Brahms, holding him in your arms as Malcolm left the room, you following behind him. "Who is he?" Malcolm asked as he stopped walking. "He's my father." You answered truthfully.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Malcolm asked, making sure to keep using voice down. "I don't know. He just showed up" You said. Malcolm sighed. "He has to leave," Malcolm told you as if you didn't know. "I know. What the hell I'm supposed to do?" You said. You would never admit this, but you were scared of your father. All the trauma and mental abuse he put you through, made you want to throw up every time you were around him. "U-Uh, I'm going to use the bathroom," You said, as you rushed to the bathroom.

Once you made it to the bathroom, you locked the door. You sat on the floor for a while, trying to calm yourself down. 'Just breathe' You thought. Your breathing started to fasten. 'Just fucking breathe! It's not the hard' You thought, feeling tears storm down your face. The meat of your hand met your mouth, as you bit down on the skin, your other hand was busy pinching the skin of your neck. More tears fell down your face. That feeling of your stomach was rising again, that feeling you hated. The feeling of having to throw up.

You felt like throwing up, but you knew that you wouldn't. You could never find the right words to say to someone, as much as you tried you couldn't. You felt like you has to throw up your words to get them out. You blamed your father for it, he was and still is that one that's taking your words. You kept pinching your neck, and bitting on to your hand. You felt a nasty feeling on your hand, you bit too hard making your hand bleed a bit. You didn't care. 'Just breathe. Just breathe. It's not that fucking hard!' You thought, being too harsh on yourself. Your eyes traveled to the toilet.

"Just breathe, fucking idiot"

"You're not leaving me, Y/n and I'm not letting you go, no matter where you run off to. Do you understand? Now, make sure you're packed and ready by morning" Your father said, letting you go. You felt tears form in your eyes again, making sure not to let your father see. You quickly walked out of the room that your father would be staying in.

"I'm not leaving you, Brahms," you said, with Brahms laying down next to you. "I need your help," You said before your closed your eyes and fell asleep.

"Y/N!" You heard, waking up from your sleep. You opened your eyes and Immediately noticed that Brahms wasn't laying next to you. Panic flowing in your body as you quickly got up and rushed downstairs. "Y/N!". You entered the room. "What happened?" You asked. "Get in here! Right now!" Your Father said in a mad tone before he grabbed your wrist tightly and yanked you towards him. 'OW, this fucking bitch' You thought before your eyes widened. "Was this you? DID YOU DO THIS?" Your Father yelled, as he pointed to what was making all the chaos. It was words written in blood.

GET OUT.