Family and Status

(The next few chapters will be part of the book that Harry is reading and not what is actually happening. Italics is things that are written. Text with stars around them like this:
**********
Hi
**********
Is on paper. The stars signalling the beginning and end of paper. The next few chapters will be like you are reading the chapters from the book that Harry is reading. I do not recommend skipping the next few chapters because they hold valuable information about the creature thing.)

(CW: mentions of cutting finger tips and blood)

*************************
Family and Status

Just like in the Wizarding World, certain families have high status due to being ancient and noble houses. Families work differently with Creaturefolk, but the rest is about the same. The families and houses aren't actual families or houses, they are packs or guilds. If you're a descendant of one of the ten packs you automatically had a high status. The ten packs work exactly like the twenty-one pureblood families. Packs were ranked by how much they were known, how much territory they had, how many first ones were part of the pack and how many people were highly ranked.

The ten highway ranked packs:

1. Oska
Known for being out for blood and protecting each other, taking out revenge on anyone who dared harm one of them.
Their crest had a deep velvet background and a single tree silhouette rimmed by copper.

2. Jeonin
Known for being the smartest and largest pack there was. They booby trapped the rims of their territory with such thought out and complicated traps that nobody dared go near. Their crest had a navy background and a floating silver book.

3. Excatora
Known for being the most mysterious pack there was. Nobody knew anything about them, but whenever someone went into their territory to find out about them, they came out shaking and unable to speak. Their crest had a deep purple background and the silhouette of death that day on the bridge in the story of the three brothers.

4. Souk
Known for owning the most territory and reaping the most money. Because of their much territorial space and passing fee to go in and out of their territory, they summed up a large amount of Soulins. Their crest had a deep green background and had a small black ghost floating in the middle.

5. Ventada
Known for travelling and scavenging, living in the woods and knowing almost everything there is to know about plants. The botanists. Their crest had a hufflepuff yellow background and a blossomed sunflower standing alone.

6. Anisk
Known for their amazing cooking skills and restaurants all over. Their food was the most prestige and top-of-the-everything food there was around and everyone loved them for it. Their crest had a grey background and a floating blue pan.

7. Heshle
Known for their amazing music and entertainment. They worked closely with Anisk and combined their territory later on to make an Anisk Restaurant featuring Heshle music which quickly came to be the main attraction in town and the most favoured entertainment and restaurant. Their crest had a white background and a wiggly black and complicated music bar.

8. Coslitanoa
Known for their obsession with space, astrology and astronomy. They created multiple rocket ships after pairing up with Jeonin and Lenodai. The rocket ship building left them with a pact to be on each other's side of war broke out with the other packs. Their crest had a black background and white stars, shooting stars and a moon with ground only slightly in view by the corner.

9. Lenodai
Known for being the builders and physically strong. They built all the towns and cities in the beginning and gained a ton of respect for that. They weren't the biggest group though and pairing up with Coslitanoa and Jeonin might have been the smartest choice they'd ever made. Their crest was brown with a hammer and screwdriver together on the shape of an 'X'.

10. Raxaz
Known for their unique art of all kinds, they were the bunch with the most creativity. They had helped design a few parts of the city and even made their own art museum. Their crest had a Starry Night background and an empty frame in the middle.

How to find out which packs your related to:
1. Cut your finger
2. Wipe blood inside the square below
3. Wait and look to the page beside it, words should pop up.

______________________
| |
| |
| |
| |
______________________

Packs Harrison James Potter is related to and the received qualities:
1. Oska - you are protective and not scared to draw blood to protect the people you love.
2. Jeonin - you are incredibly smart and wise.
3. Excatora - you are shrouded in mystery...
4. Souk - your a businessman, with money on your mind. You are or will earn a bunch of money you have no idea what to use for.
5. Ventada - you love travelling and have a talent for botany.
6. Anisk - you are the cool of the century, your good at it and find it fun.
7. Heshle - music comes naturally to you, singing, dancing, drumming, thrumming, whatever. It's all natural.
8. Coslitanoa - Astrology and Astronomy are things you enjoy and are good at naturally.
9. Lenodai - you are physically strong and like building things, you'll build anything you can.
10. Raxaz - art is easy for you, your good at it, have a constant flow of creativity and love doing art.

*************************